Severance GG /waves bye bye

Oshi - Dard

Fledgling Freddie
Killed by whine from within.

Dont know if we will be missed at all & all add / zerg / your shit / we're shit whine aside, ive had a real good time taking my druid from rr2 to rr8 in our GG, but im sad to say its over.

I expect you will still see a few of us about solo or running as fill ins for other grps but no more guild group anymore.

Thanks all for many many good times.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Whine seems to be a real killer nowdays. I remeber some good fights versus Severance, sad to see you guys go.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sad to hear that dard, had some nice months of rvr together with you guys. But everything is bound to end sometime, guess it was just a matter of time :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Very sorry to hear this. :( Maybe don't give up the ghost just yet without trying to get a few more peeps in if you ask you might be surprised at the number of people looking for spots. Otherwise there are always groups around looking for people to help.

Good luck whatever happens you had a really good group going there.

Sharkith

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
:(:( v. sad to hear!

but they who take anything serious, as whine, over the internet, got issues :b

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Why no just take a months break. Its surprising how a month of pickup groups makes people appreciate how well they play together.

Radga$t

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Why no just take a months break. Its surprising how a month of pickup groups makes people appreciate how well they play together.
up:(
maybe after the summer...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
mithridatis :) said:
another solo ganking guild disbanding? SOooooooooo sad....

Just about all fg's do that. Considering your own reputation, you shouldn't whine too much.

It is a shame to see a fullgroup disband. But I guess you failed to what most fail at: Internal organisation. Take a break as Skar suggests, reorganize over the summer and have a better perspective on things. :)

Good luck guys. :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Every group gets tired of playing together - suggest take a few weeks break.

Set groups must be hard to sort out; I know I don't have the schedule to commit to anything regularly!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
mithridatis :) said:
another solo ganking guild disbanding? SOooooooooo sad....

Like tip/aim said.

Rule #1 of a zerger is to never whine when being zerged.

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Shame tbh, had a lot of nice fights with sev, as well as a highly entertaining fh war ^^

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to see you disband folks! I've been a pleasure barding for you lot that once or twice I tried it. Hopefully you will re-group sometime after summer.

Good luck in real life! :D

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Casual mode is much more relaxing, self-gratifying and hassle-free :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sad to see you go. Like Azathrim said, it seems to me that the hardest part about keeping a fixed group together is managing the people. All members of a group will invariably be different, and you need a strong leader(s) to keep everyone together and on the right track.

Gamah

Banned
Mithrandantis you really are a fucking twat. Why shouldn't we zerg down some skilless scout.

I had great fun with Severance, I left for my own reasons, The people that need to know why, know why. I hope my leaving didn't contribute to the demise of the group. As I have said I had great fun with the guild and I wish all of you the very best.

And yeah, casual is fun :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
/agree with Cloudz! Would be a big shame to see you go. Had loads of nice fights with you, and (mostly) had a big respect for your RvR-attitude.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hear that tbh, u guys improved a lot and became a very nice bunch of enemies :(

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Good ridanc...

Bye, shame, real shame

Dunno why you hate us, we didn't run in thid so you must of never seen us in "rvr"

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
woa lol, didn't see that coming.

Good luck with w/e you guys decide todo now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom