O

old.Vae

Bah it's made by that traitor Meep - so shan't be watching it :p

P

Piojo

It's not actually meep meep is at uni it's his brother so hah :p

Z

zapzap

Recorded when mids where on the way to excal to pick up relics or on the way back it looks like .

Zapsi

O

old.Vae

Originally posted by Piojo
It's not actually meep meep is at uni it's his brother so hah :p

Pfft well he's a traitor too :p

K

klavrynd

only see one big black spot in the middle?

oh right, its 2fg4everç

S

sardine

W00t im in it xD (Dead on the floor tho, should teech me from leeching again :< )

F

froler-mid

doesnt work, and i got every codec there is ffs ;ddd

B

Bebopbo

Try using Media player :p i had probs wit divX trying to view daoc vids...so i jus used media player..nps :)

S

Shabs

Nice movie Severance :)

Would never of guessed what the music would of been with it, fits well though :)

E

eynar

What's that continuous "You must wait x seconds blah blah blah" at the start of the fight?

T

Thorgald

tried to use MCL i think.... atleast she did when she ran up the stairs so my thats my guess :)

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by zapzap
Recorded when mids where on the way to excal to pick up relics or on the way back it looks like .

Zapsi

Correct...:p

Was a nice setup for guards and NPC material....but not PBAoEing hibs :( Good work severance :)

2xwarr,skald, SM, sham, 3xHealer

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by old.Hardbein

Was a nice setup for guards and NPC material....but not PBAoEing hibs :( Good work severance :)

I'd say this is a good rvr setup too, Mid grps can do still well w/out savages ya know <hint> :p & 3 healers made it pretty hard to take down & dont know why you say it wasnt good grp for a hib pb grp (we only use 2 casters btw!) ;) Who were the other mids there too ?

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Hardbein

No offence to those warriors but must say tanks not assisting really got my my attention :D

O

old.Hardbein

hehe u misunderstood me.....was talking about our grp :)

Our grp was on our way to Castle Excaliur the day we took the str relics. Our grp was 2 warriors (non EL) and Skren playing his SM in epic :p Huzie playing his shammy \o/

Healers were Fina, Kryin and myself :)
Cant remember if Bibi was skald that day tho :/

Kryin is the tanking-Healer btw (wiff teh glowwy hammul) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom