Seventh Eclipse thinks scamming is ok?

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Before I get flamed for "It s your own fault" bla bla, ofc I know this - and tbh, the money doesnt kill me, I just wanted to show you what happened and maybe you take more precaution in future than I did, and prolly take even more care with Seventh Eclipse.

A guild m8 asked me to help with a trade of 10p, he gave me money in tnn, I waited till his twink logged on, I wanted to give him the money, I lagged a lil bit and targeted "Screeam, reaver of Seventh Eclipse" instead of my guild m8. I clicked on my guild m8 again, but this didnt work, which I didnt notice. I accepted, Screeam got the money by accident, logged out immediately.

Logged back in a few minutes later....

scam6jv.jpg

After that I talked with "Similina, GM of Seventh Eclipse", and in short he told me it s Screeams decision what to do oO

Again, ofc I know its my own fault... I dont feel very bad cos of the money, got enough left and my chars are top-sced.

I m just unhappy about unfair players, and even more about guilds that say its ok to scam or play unfair.

Torstig

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh that sucks.. well nothing to do about it couse it aint against any rules as far as i know but it sucks and i will try to avoid beeing nice to screeam again.

:eek6:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Never press accept unless you know who you're trading with.... Allways meet in a less packed area...

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
As you said it's your own fault.
I doubt I'd give back 10 plat to some random person I dont know.

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
>Dirtymind would have done the same
Reading such things makes me angry!

Of course, you only want to provoke, as you know for sure, our guild wouldnt accept such a behaviour.

1. GM wants screenshots
2. GM talks to the member
3. GM kicks the member if he doesnt give back the money AND apologises.
4. Make up for the loss (not sure about this^^)

Dont tell such a shit as some guys who dont know me neither <FEAR> would believe that shit.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
not a real suprise TSE acting lame

10 plat isn't really much tough, like 1-2 hours of farming

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
not a real suprise TSE acting lame

10 plat isn't really much tough, like 1-2 hours of farming

Sorry for the bump but how can you get 10p in 1 - 2 hours :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom