setup RVR group

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Borr wonna get a setup RVR group going, but we need peeps for that so if you are interested in joining, let me know ;)

groupsetup:

Pac/mend healer
mend/aug healer
shammy
BG warrior: Borrie
zerker: Miera
Runie
SM
BD

If you are interested in a spot send a detailed email with all possible info about your char to Desperado_nbs@hotmail.com or contact Miera or Anoewan ingame.

The times we will be running will be discussed when the group is formed (also add in mail/pm when you can be online etc.)

C you all ingame :cheers:

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Depending on the days you are runnibg I wold like the shammy spot im starting to kit mind out he is ML5 atm. Im just getting his gear sorted at the mo

Himse

FH is my second home
GV-Miera said:
Me and Borr wonna get a setup RVR group going, but we need peeps for that so if you are interested in joining, let me know ;)

groupsetup:

Pac/mend healer
mend/aug healer
shammy
BG warrior: Borrie
zerker: Miera
Runie
SM
BD

If you are interested in a spot send a detailed email with all possible info about your char to Desperado_nbs@hotmail.com or contact Miera or Anoewan ingame.

The times we will be running will be discussed when the group is formed (also add in mail/pm when you can be online etc.)

C you all ingame :cheers:
id suggest 2x zerk or zerk/svg or even a skald :p and drop the runie ;)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
id suggest 2x zerk or zerk/svg or even a skald :p and drop the runie ;)

would rather suggest to drop the bd and get a second sm, and no, dont drop the rm imo !

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
still need more peeps

might concider taking other setup since few replies atm, send me info from your chars and i'll c what i can make :p

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Dont underestimate the power of the dark(side)ness runemastah! :D

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
RC/dark is better than dark/supp in a fg when grped with sm :) imo

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Notice theres no spot for a sb huh huh huh... Bloody classest bar stewards the lot of you.!!!!

D.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Aug Healer available for the group, and don't take the smurf - it's not classist, it's personal :twak:

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
could the ppl that are interested plz send DETAILED info to my email plz (Desperado_nbs@hotmail.com) getting kinda confusing with all the posts here or ppl just saying i can play zerker... :p

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
checking mailbox every day.

I'm waiting a lil more to see who signs up and then i gonna start contact ppl. I will contact you anyway if you are in the group or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom