Setting up LG 42lm669T via HDMI for PC. Help!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So as said above - need help setting up a perfect image via my graphic card settings panel, using Radeon card. Question is, should i use a "full image" or "16.9" format in the TV settings? Also, what are the optimal settings i should use? As of now, there are black borders when i play games, though, the desktop scales perfectly. Help please!

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Without seeing its hard to say, but I'd go for 'just scan' if you have the option, and make sure desktop and games are all set to 1920x1080 or whatever res you're using

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
I had the opposite problem outputting my laptop to my TV, I was losing party of the image outside the borders, despite having the resolution set to the same as the TV. In the end it was a tv setting not a graphics one that port it right, I switched over scan off I think. Perhaps you can look at that? Find the over scan option in the tv menu and change it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was overscan, RB. A relic from days gone by that shouldn't even exist any more but does. To make it more confusing, each TV manufacturer calls it something different in their settings. I would say that "full image" is LG's name for it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
See more here. It's called "screen fit" on my Samsung but I would bet it's "full image" on LG, or something that makes it sound like it's going to present the image "as is", without cropping or messing about with it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
See more here. It's called "screen fit" on my Samsung but I would bet it's "full image" on LG, or something that makes it sound like it's going to present the image "as is", without cropping or messing about with it.

Ahhhhh that's the little devil causing it. Thanks maan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom