setting up billing account

gohan

FH is my second home
anyone else had trouble with this? the link on mythics site doesn't work (shock horror) and if i go to set up master account it needs account name and PW which it says are wrong, but when i put my email it it doesnt bring up anything so hasn't been set up on thier system.

so they haven't set it up and the link for EU customers for me to set it up doesn't work so i'm a bit fucked really.....

gohan

FH is my second home
username_eu

tried that?

hmmm still doesnt work, when i go to retrive password it just says access forbiden

such epic service again, makes me wonder why i'm even trying to renew

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm still doesnt work, when i go to retrive password it just says access forbiden

such epic service again, makes me wonder why i'm even trying to renew

Have you tried for Account name you Game login and Password.

Mythic use Game and Master Account logins on same username and passwords.

Don't forget use _EU after username.

Soulja

gohan

FH is my second home
Have you tried for Account name you Game login and Password.

Mythic use Game and Master Account logins on same username and passwords.

Don't forget use _EU after username.

Soulja

well the issue is i havent played for about 4 years on EU
i know the account name and the e-mail it's linked to but not the PW

and i can't find anyway to get the PW sent to me

when i put in account name and e-mail it jsut does nothing, doesnt say it's invalid, just doesnt work

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

when i put in account name and e-mail it jsut does nothing, doesnt say it's invalid, just doesnt work

A Few people had problems with opening they accounts but was resolved quickly with a quick phonecall to (650) 628-1001 open 10am to 10pm EST.

Soulja

Duze

Loyal Freddie
I phoned that and they were really helpful - got it sorted very fast. Saved a lot of frustration :)

gohan

FH is my second home
don't really want to phone america as i only have a mobile and would probly be cheaper to buy a new account from some1 than ring america and go on hold on a mobile

Chosen

Resident Freddy

You have to call EA games, use Skype! The reason is being when the EU account got transfered over, e-mail details on the account got reset. That way you got no e-mail detailt inn it, and can't retrieve the PW!

If you just download skype, you can pay a couple of $ and it will just cost you some cents to call them(I did the same from Norway).

Himse

FH is my second home
don't really want to phone america as i only have a mobile and would probly be cheaper to buy a new account from some1 than ring america and go on hold on a mobile

use skype.

download it, you get a free call.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I've heard that u need to use maybe *accountname_eu* and use old game activation password, but I am not sure about this, I guess skype is better solution, but still I wonder why is so difficult to answer an e-mail to solve it...

gohan

FH is my second home
I've heard that u need to use maybe *accountname_eu* and use old game activation password, but I am not sure about this, I guess skype is better solution, but still I wonder why is so difficult to answer an e-mail to solve it...

ye i gave up on that route, i don't care enough to ring yanks basicly

but the guy i sold my US account to is kindly letting me use that so that will sort me out for now xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
ye i gave up on that route, i don't care enough to ring yanks basicly

They are called Americans.

Also since u seem to be so anti towards everyones help here, why dont u stfu about your problems that no one seems to be able to fix FOR YOU!. Get off your ass and sort it or be quiet.

PRAISE THE LOORD!

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

Also since u seem to be so anti towards everyones help here, why dont u stfu about your problems that no one seems to be able to fix FOR YOU!. Get off your ass and sort it or be quiet.

PRAISE THE LOORD!

guess , is chimaira american? XD j/k maybe yank can be interpreted wrong way :(

gohan

FH is my second home

PRAISE THE LOORD!

...... shut ur face you retard. it's not MY problem, I didn't break the accounts when I transfered them, if they can't fix it my E-mail then fuck em i wont renew, it's that simple

dunno what it's got to do with you you jumped up little ****

but i've already said it's sorted, as in i have an account to play in

seriously if anyone spoke like that to me irl with absoloutly no reason i would spark them out, bet you probly don't leave your house tho you little fucking desktop hero

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Who is the retard here. YOU ARE. Cause people have multiple times pointed out that phone them and its gonna work. but no you gonna go with some stupid pride or w/e.

Yes Im sure your a quite the "sparker" irl. haha to funny.
PRAIIISE THE LORD

gohan

FH is my second home
Who is the retard here. YOU ARE. Cause people have multiple times pointed out that phone them and its gonna work. but no you gonna go with some stupid pride or w/e.

Yes Im sure your a quite the "sparker" irl. haha to funny.
PRAIIISE THE LORD

it's not pride i just don't want to ring america and pay laods or have to DL new software and set it all up to call them, it's pure lazyness, the prize (my own account) isn't worth the effort.....

so why don't you crawl back under your rock

fucking fag

Chosen

Resident Freddy
it's not pride i just don't want to ring america and pay laods or have to DL new software and set it all up to call them, it's pure lazyness, the prize (my own account) isn't worth the effort.....

so why don't you crawl back under your rock

fucking fag

What is your problem? talking down on both Americans and now gay people? Grow up...

gohan

FH is my second home
What is your problem? talking down on both Americans and now gay people? Grow up...

i do appologise if i offended you and/or you're life partner

calling americans yanks is hardly derogitory tho is it?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
i do appologise if i offended you and/or you're life partner

calling americans yanks is hardly derogitory tho is it?

ze americans I used to guild with found it offensive, mainly because they claim they were not yanks

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom