Service Animals.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
What if it craps? Throw it on the vegetables? The crap I mean not the horse.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can you imagine trying to do that at your local Tesco?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i love assistance animals they are angels in bestie form!

i'd want an assistance monkey if ever something happened to me, and i would train it to throw poo at my enimies!!

and also then train it to wash its hands before it makes me anything to eat or drink tbh.

or maybe just train it to use a gun, thats more sanitary tbh.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Only in america!

Or perhaps in noodle-doodle-bat-shit-crazy land. No! Not even in noodle-doodle-bat-shit-crazy land!

Only in america!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What about in Baconland?

Don't they have till-trained pigs at the checkout. Spend over £40 and you can tear off some bacon from it.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
What about in Baconland?

Don't they have till-trained pigs at the checkout. Spend over £40 and you can tear off some bacon from it.

butbutbut

thats different :(

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
You know I been doing some thinking about this and the best animal I can think of to take shopping would be a kangaroo. I mean it has it's own built in shopping trolley. Ok you can't sit on it but why should you anyways as everyone needs a bit of exercise. Also it can be trained to box. So all in all I think I kangaroo makes a lot of sense - built in shopping trolley and protection from muggers. Can you eh - s*** a kangaroo? Ok ok I am just thinking of other ways it could come in useful is all... Sheesh some people!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol when i met some kangaroos in oz i was amazed at their muscles they have chests like you would not believe so if you did train it to be a body guard for yourself you'd be well protected...though they do like to lay about and masturbate quite a lot so prolly best to keep some tissues in the pouch, and yep i decided to get a pet wallaby because its a pet and a handbag all rolled in to one...though a wombat would be good also because they are just like robotic foot stools...and also have a handy pouch to keep stuff such as tv remotes etc in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom