Servers For Subs Only

S

Summo

This isn't the place to discuss this, but surely subscribing to them both would cost less than £40? BW's subscription only costs £14, tops.

There isn't going to be a joint scheme.

A

adslrizla

sandy I think you ought to get used to this. I have no idea how old you are but you are going to have to get used to paying "subs" to all sorts of people - car/home/life insurance, phone/DSL/cable/ISP and all the rest of it. It doesn't come as a "package" and if it did then ultimately the cost would rise due to lack of competition.

I already pay BW £120/month for a server (although that is funded by a group of us). I took a decision to give BW a further £12/year purely and simply because I applaud their decision to finally go for a pay to play model. It has to be done and no amount of complaining will change that. Jolt will do the same - Accent UK will make sure of that.

As far as cost goes - it's trivial. An example if you want - lets say you book a Barrybookable for 2 x 2 hour sessions in a month? Now if you break down the cost of renting a Barryserver you will find that in our case those four hours equate to 67p. And they ask how much? £1/month so you are "down" 33 pence :rolleyes:

P

Pro]v[etheus

I just been playing on 1 of the BW BF1942 servers and it's stonking :) I had a ping of 16 and absolutely no lag. Well done BW :clap:

U

[UKLans]Khan

Hello Guys,

Had my first game on a "Subs" server last night, the BF1942 demo servers are really good. Had a wicked game. As for subs - it can only ever be a good thing, if you play on a free services what standards can you expect? Once you start paying for a Service it has to meet your expectations.

Ta

Khan

X

xane

Ta the everyone playing last night, had a terrific game, I wish I knew how to get some screenshots as I saw Summo in some embarrassing positions last night ;)

A

adslrizla

Press the Print Screen button and it'll save a screenie in \screenshots in .tga format....

E

Embattle

Originally posted by camazotz
Ta the everyone playing last night, had a terrific game, I wish I knew how to get some screenshots as I saw Summo in some embarrassing positions last night ;)

Whats new :)

Users who are viewing this thread