Servers down?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
this time its a database crash for both excalibur and prydwen, not just one server, woho!

Septina

Part of the furniture
[21-09-2006] Prydwen/Excalibur cluster issue

A technical issue is currently keeping the Prydwen/Excalibur cluster down. Our technicians are working on the issue but it will most likely not be resolved until later in the night or tomorrow.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

\o/

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
[21-09-2006] Prydwen/Excalibur cluster issue

A technical issue is currently keeping the Prydwen/Excalibur cluster down. Our technicians are working on the issue but it will most likely not be resolved until later in the night or tomorrow.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

\o/

seems like a new server boom...

I just hope... it wont be like the last pry blow

censi

Can't get enough of FH
shit happens fellas.

The DAOC platform GOA facilitate is generally damn stable. More so than any MMRPG I can remember. A lot of hard work goes into that which you guys dont see.

Something has obviously failed, but rest assured they have good guys working on it, who are not eating bagettes :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I feel sorry for people who dont have a job, what are they going to do tomorrow during the day if its still not up :(

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
I feel sorry for people who dont have a job, what are they going to do tomorrow during the day if its still not up :(

Bugger that - I have a job but no idea what I will do in my lunchbreak now :/

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Maybe they will browse ebay for new chars? oLoL

All day long? doubt it, surely they have to post on FH original insults too?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

Spend time with my 10 days old daughter (^o^,)

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
Well the reason of the servers down is two 24x7 technicians, that forgot to feed them..so they have eaten some cables (for starters) & servers (for main course), take a look of the guilties

technician 1

technician 2​

P.S. What's next... ?? :eek6:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
All day long? doubt it, surely they have to post on FH original insults too?

That would make a change... there hasn't been an insult even half way approaching original posted here in years!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
no worries - we have had such a nice run without any hitches and I am with Censi this is a much more stable platform and service than anywhere I have seen.

It gave me a chance to go read some which I haven't done for a bit - oh and "Oh Brother Where art thou!" was on Film 4 which is always worth it for the music.

Lets hope they manage to fix it by this evening or I will be chewing on chair legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom