Servers down till 4pm GMT did i miss something !!??

S

sundra

got kicked of the server pretty quick get message saying exceptional update nothing on GOA's www saying about this anyone else know ???

L

liste

seeing as its a fix they're going to make, i can only assume its a good thing? :rolleyes:

Do something else for a few hours :p

S

Shike

weee, I see the light in teh end of teh tunnel!

/prays subs will be up this evening again

K

Keogh

The message said, on excal, 3pm Paris time.

I hope GOA haven't gone bust :D

S

sundra

well hope its good news !
anyways gives me time to watch two towers dvd that dropped thru my letterbox this morning

H

Hrogar

3 pm Paristime? Is that 4 pm CET? And am I the only one having problems with their homepage? I only get weird french words and no updates atm...

N

NetNifty

news is up:

<BOUCLE_art>
Erreur dans la requête envoyée à MySQL :
SELECT articles.id_article,articles.id_rubrique,articles.id_secteur,articles.surtitre,articles.titre,articles.soustitre,articles.date,articles.date_redac,articles.visites,articles.popularite,articles.statut,articles.accepter_forum FROM spip_articles AS articles WHERE articles.id_rubrique='57' AND articles.date > Server shutdown in progress
</BOUCLE_art>

<BOUCLE_art1>
SELECT articles.id_article,articles.id_rubrique,articles.id_secteur,articles.surtitre,articles.titre,articles.soustitre,articles.date,articles.date_redac,articles.visites,articles.popularite,articles.statut,articles.accepter_forum FROM spip_articles AS articles WHERE articles.id_rubrique='58' AND articles.date > Lost connection to MySQL server during query
</BOUCLE_art1>

<BOUCLE_art2>
SELECT articles.id_article,articles.id_rubrique,articles.id_secteur,articles.surtitre,articles.titre,articles.soustitre,articles.date,articles.date_redac,articles.visites,articles.popularite,articles.statut,articles.accepter_forum FROM spip_articles AS articles WHERE articles.id_rubrique='59' AND articles.date > MySQL server has gone away
</BOUCLE_art2>

guess the news monkey spilt it's water in the SQL server :/

K

Keogh

It's like GOA are being kind to me. I've got a week off work, and I was just saying to a mate ingame that I need to go out for a few hours, but I was having a good laugh, and getting some good RP's, in emain and I didn't want to miss out. But now I can go :D

S

sleeplessone

well

3pm paris is 2pm GMT

it wont be 4pm GMT as we are 1 hour behind

D

Damon_D

Cool I get up a bit early , wanting to play and.. " The game is currently closed" Bahh goa bite me......

S

svartmetall

I'm hoping this is them fixing the sound bug. Will be worth it if it is.

J

Jeron

Originally posted by svartmetall
I'm hoping this is them fixing the sound bug. Will be worth it if it is.

Yeah, bears in vendo are making healing sounds :eek7: wtf is that all about? :p

W

Whoodoo_RD

Theres several issues atm i imagine they could be fixing:

Securing the servers against the recent hack of Prydwen and such things

Problems witht that latest patches incuding lack of attack sounds, GFX issues, LDing issues, bug fixes (like being zoned under Aegirhamn during the Ancestral secrets quest lol)

Installation of new equipment

Installing a new chronicles and / or XML parser.

Liek someone said, go do something else for a bit :)

H

heilel

Originally posted by Jeron

That's funny, I noticed that last night, I just thought I was going mad, then I realised I already was and put it down to that..

:D

N

ning

There is something wrong at GOA since the hacks of Prydwen and Lyonese (german server).

J

Jeron

Originally posted by heilel
That's funny, I noticed that last night, I just thought I was going mad, then I realised I already was and put it down to that..

:D

Thank god someone else noticed it, I must have spent 30mins or so looking around for a healer/shaman before i realised ;)

J

jox

Originally posted by ning
There is something wrong at GOA since the hacks of Prydwen and Lyonese (german server).

These hacks on Pryd/Lyo that everybody is talking about, what happend? anyone have a clue?

O

old.Sandariel

Originally posted by jox
These hacks on Pryd/Lyo that everybody is talking about, what happend? anyone have a clue?

Legion Behemoth etc spawned at apk in Emain on Prydwen...

On Lyonesse some guy moved relics from hib to alb, ran around as a griffin and talked to people about DAOCs crappy security etc ;)

Doesn't make any sense, I know, just check this thread:

--> h ttp://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77178

[Edit]Some screenies of the incident on Lyonesse:
h ttp://213.131.231.16/daoc-forum/thread.php?threadid=23544
[/edit]

O

old.Hellskor

on Lyonesse :

A Griffon stole all the Relics

on Prydwen :

Epic Mob Convention in Emain - with family.

try to find the thread on the RvR board, funny stuff like 5 Beliathans in APKE ... or half a dozen dragons flying around.

S

Shike

Originally posted by Jeron

lol, lots of mobs in hib suffers from this too, first time I killed an unearthed bear in CF i was like.. WTF? First i started to check the logs for proccs etc , took me a while to figure out the combatsounds was crapped up.

O

old.0xygen

I wouldn't mind them taking the servers down IF THEY FUCKING TOLD US WHEN AND WHY THEY ARE DOING IT.

If the Yanks can do it surely the French can

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom