Servers Dead?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
well go then .. companies really don't understand these things unless it hits them in the wallet.. and whining here does very little..

As for taking it upon yourself to give the views of other .. i think thats a bit misguided as I for one am and have been happy with the service.. Nothing in this world of technology is 100% up time and if it goes down i just find something else to do .. there are other games and ever things not related to pc's to do you know.

Customer service part of GOA is lacking but everytime i have had dealing they have been sorted within 24hours.

You should have tried the game just after release ... then it was rare to be able to play a single day without ld'ing and all sorts ... its so much better now tbh

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Is this Opentransit maintenance still going on? Connection today is totally unplayable with huge lag spikes and linkdeads every few minutes.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Cybwyn said:
Is this Opentransit maintenance still going on? Connection today is totally unplayable with huge lag spikes and linkdeads every few minutes.

download pingplotter it's freeware/shareware - can anyone remember the ips of the servers? if not then just run it on www.camelot-europe.com - it'll narrow it down to being inside goa's network or not.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
download pingplotter it's freeware/shareware - can anyone remember the ips of the servers? if not then just run it on www.camelot-europe.com - it'll narrow it down to being inside goa's network or not.
Just tried pingplotter, seems that Opentransit is still fubared; getting between 10% and 70% packet loss on each Opentransit hop. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom