Servers completely dead ;o

Gray

FH is my second home
Ouch...

Was enjoying a raid on The Baron when it did :( fs, spent all that time against the mobs, get upto him and *wham* all down...

Forums cant login there either

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
I cant connect full stop. community site is very slow too

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Times like these make me a happy Panda that I chose to go into work tonight :p

I imagine there'll be a good deal of whinging for free playtime, which we'll probably get, never a bad thing really :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Was about to do Ragnaros. Fortunatley, the raid was cancelled, otherwise we would've wiped when the servers came down. :p

Nic

Fledgling Freddie
FuzzyLogic said:
I imagine there'll be a good deal of whinging for free playtime, which we'll probably get, never a bad thing really :)

Bah who wants or needs free time, it doesn't bring back my lost playtime.
£9 a month is bugger all when I have a job.
What narks me is that I've sat & sweated all day at work & the couple of hours I get to play the damn servers are down.

Ah forgive me for sounding irritated, I'm just hot & annoyed. :mad:

Gray

FH is my second home
Servers come back up - Then 15mins later we was told theyre been taken offline ;o

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
Servers come back up - Then 15mins later we was told theyre been taken offline ;o
At this point I'm back 'on'. In queue for Haumarush though, meh! ;f

Afran

Part of the furniture
Twilight's Hammer \ Daggerspine both down.. xE

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Muahaha, it finally pays off to play on Earthen Ring, no problems there for the night!!!

*ducks anti-Rp flames*

Ormorof

FH is my second home
glad i chose to go out rather than play last night ;)

Gray

FH is my second home
Server was completely shitty for me today as well still, couldnt do any instances. Decided last night i would go onto the Vashj server and make a Paladin.

I never relised how hard it is for a Paladin.. jesus... ;/ and its like starting "afresh" (ie, no guild, no money, everything from the beginning) its a strange old world... and i keep yelling "FOR THE HORDE"... erk ;(

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
well, i got in from a 12 hour shift and find out servers are down (not happy) but when i do manage to get on i get lantecy of 400+ and then servers are said to be going down in 15 min :( but slight improvement on latancy when im back on........................... but for some reason im now getting an average latency of 200-300 even 400 sometimes.......... and i have a 4 meg broadband connection speed.................. surpose it is better than the internet cafe i use to play in as i had lantency of 15000 a few times

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Let's hope the new fix for instance spawning (or rather a max on it) stops the lag/latency we are getting lately. Cause before people really knew about it I had nice 60 ms and now since a couple of weeks it's been over 200 constantly :(

Gray

FH is my second home
dead again

"our stuff overheated"

poor guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom