servers coming up!

B

Biggilus

apparently SBs wernt doing enough damage so theyre putting an extra multiplier in

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
A good reason for GoA to have a permanently accessable test server online all the time, if they had done the upgrade there first would have found the glitch b4 having to take all the servers down.

Also whilst browsing - if you go to DAoC Euro Homepage and click the French flag - Glastonbury is shown on the French server list, as a French server, explains why the French think it's their server :)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

good news i found x2 ls3/3 and cloudsong 3/3 as well as battler / bruiser 3/3 after a short time so the scrolls seem to be dropping more frequently :)

but yea, hope we at least get a free day for our dissapointment.. :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
[29-03-2006] Update operations still in progress

We are still confronted with the issue of access to some zones which has delayed the servers reopening. Our technical teams and Mythic are doing everything possible to solve this problem. We will inform you of the resolution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
What really confuses me is that they've had how long to test this patch? and now they're in consultation with Mythic to sort it after rolling it out :)

Mythic must be pissing themselves laughing..

shani

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
A good reason for GoA to have a permanently accessable test server online all the time, if they had done the upgrade there first would have found the glitch b4 having to take all the servers down.

are you willing to pay extra for the additional investment they need to do for an extra server ?

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
I hope there's 1+ free day on accounts.

Dont just say: go out/do something else.. I pay for the service 24/7
(ofc I can stand the downtime when upgrading etc.)
But not when it's like this..

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
I hope there's 1+ free day on accounts.

Dont just say: go out/do something else.. I pay for the service 24/7
(ofc I can stand the downtime when upgrading etc.)

Totally agree there :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Nemo said:
-Om det nu inte är meningen att vi ska äta djuren,
varför är de då gjorda av kött?
cit. Homer Simpson

lol uber cit.....den va bra....a translation : If its not ment to eat the animals,
then why are they made of meat ? :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom