servers back up

R

Ravenbourne

seems the servers are back up now, people have just got to wait for passwrods etc

S

StormriderX

Supposed to be within 24hrs.

Goa dropped the ball big time.

B

Belomar

I'm just hoping I'll be able to get it for both of my accounts, since they are accidentially set to the same e-mail address and I've heard of people having trouble because of this.

/me goes on to tell his sad story elsewhere

N

-Nuked-

lets have a rally.

WE WANT A FREE DAY, AND WE WANT IT NOW!

k, whos with me!

I

Iswind

Imo they start mailing the ones registred to the german/france servers first ie probably close to 0 chance uf us europeans(by that i mean the ones on the english speaking servers) getting it today :(

B

belth

Considering there's almost 2k players on Excalibur at the moment, they're sending em out in some other order, possibly alphabetic - or registration.

I

Iswind

i hope its time of registration on acc but i think not then i would allready have my first acc password :)

the other 2 would come very late in that case :(

A

Athralmall

Originally posted by belth
Considering there's almost 2k players on Excalibur at the moment, they're sending em out in some other order, possibly alphabetic - or registration.

Interesting, but from what I recall those numbers have been the same for several days (around 1998, with prydwen having a "1337" number of players), so those figures are not current.

A

agon

Originally posted by belth

i'm not sure what to think.. since i haven't seen any "haha i'm playing atm, suckers!" posts :)
fake numbers? :)

H

hercules-df

the sites player stats are old and borked
notice pyrs 1337 number still.

R

Ravenbourne

dont think those figures mean anything tbh, no idea where they get them from

E

Ekydus

Poor GOA have to take their time to change the E-mail into English you know!

B

belth

Originally posted by hercules-df
the sites player stats are old and borked
notice pyrs 1337 number still.

Oh well, didn't bother to look at the server population numbers earlier (mainly due to slow loading etc :p). Off to play some other game again.

C

chosen

We will keep you informed during the week of the precise planning for the restart of the different services, and we are doing everything possible to ensure once AGAIN an optimal service.

pffffffft

K

killrake

Originally posted by Belomar
I'm just hoping I'll be able to get it for both of my accounts, since they are accidentially set to the same e-mail address and I've heard of people having trouble because of this.

Damn is that true, all my 3 acc have the same e-mail adress

I

Ithurts

Thats just stupid...
Like GOA doesnt know most people got a bb :x

I

Iswind

woho lucky me i have all 3 on different email accounts :)

my bb acount is using a rather funny address though: goasucks@hotmail.com ^^ <- maybe that will make em give my accs back last :D

S

stunned

Well I guess it takes awhile to manually write all those E-mails. :rolleyes:

A

adari

u kidding me right?

i have three acc's on same email... ><

B

Belomar

I don't think there is a problem with accounts having the same e-mail address registered. I only know that an ex-guildie of mine (who has since left the game) experienced some trouble with his accounts due to this.

Btw, thinking about it, if they are changing the subscription passwords as well, that means that whoever is owning Veeshan atm will soon be the only one in the world who exclusively knows her sub password -- for a very long time. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread