Servers back up - What was fixed?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I do recognize that with the change of the Pounce ability, Order's chances in Tor Anroc are somewhat reduced. That said, the way Pounce was used in Tor Anroc was blatantly out of line with the spirit of the ability as well as the scenario. Balancing of Tor Anroc is a separate issue which need to be addressed as-is.

-Magnus

Have you got any idea if there's something in work about it? Cause honestly can't say am thrilled of having to grind my 21-31 levels in that Volcano Pit starting every time at -50 or -100 (depends how good the Destro team sets up the defence around the "Bubble" carrier).
I won't even start talking about how utterly fun spoiling is the whole knockbacking ppl in Lava -.-

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Have you got any idea if there's something in work about it? Cause honestly can't say am thrilled of having to grind my 21-31 levels in that Volcano Pit starting every time at -50 or -100 (depends how good the Destro team sets up the defence around the "Bubble" carrier).
I won't even start talking about how utterly fun spoiling is the whole knockbacking ppl in Lava -.-

They've put "Temple of Isha" as first Scenario for T3. And guildies have actually been in there since that change. Hope they do something like that for T4 :)
Maybe cycling the 'first' map every week.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
They've put "Temple of Isha" as first Scenario for T3. And guildies have actually been in there since that change. Hope they do something like that for T4 :)

Played this 3 times today, much more fun than Lava Swimming, also you get like 20k xp if you win.

MephTheLaw

Fledgling Freddie
Actually we dont go back to to Greenwich Mean untill the last sunday of this month, we are on British Summer at the moment which is GMT+1.
Ok then, then its CEST not CET :twak: the idea is to make it simple, it's still 1 hour ahead.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Still thinking that they should implement a system that force you to join all scenarios and randomize who fights who in which scenario.

Belsameth

Tainted

Would be nice if they either cycled or randomized which scenario you see first.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
uk & ireland use GMT

spain, france, belgium, luxemburg, the netherlands, germany, danmark, norway, sweden, poland, czech republic, slovakia, austria, hungary, slovenia, croatia, switzerland, italy, croatia, bosnia and herzigovinia, montenegro, albania, servia and macedonia are using CET.

you think the people from uk and ireland outnumber the people from the CET time zone on the english speaking servers ? i think that the brits and irish are a (large) minority even on the english speaking servers

4 from the 5 languages used by GOA for their servers are on CET.

in totall, maybe 10-15 % of all GOA customers are comming from the UK or ireland and 75+% are living in the CET timezone, imho.

imho, it`s normal for GOA to use CET for everything they do. using GMT for one and CET for another thing just creates confusion.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Still thinking that they should implement a system that force you to join all scenarios and randomize who fights who in which scenario.

Imagine you'd be forced to play Tor Anroc! :eek7:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
TA wouldn't be so bad if it was only occasionally.
Had great fun on the Temple of Isha the other day, its great two teams both rushing for the cap, trying to trip eachother up on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom