Servers Are Uppppppppp :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I hate you :( I'm sitting here at university with a Linux comp till friday and you make me all horny while my copy of LotM is waiting at home :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
first impression of the labyrinth: if its not opentransit lag, it's fps lag, and a shitload of it :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Labyrinth requires quite new PC parts to run without lag..

my brother runs with 2 x 256 mb Gfx ( gforce 7800gtx). 3ghz. 1½ Gb Ram. and a quite new Motherboards.. he can run it lagfree untill a FG shows up. :)

and for myself. i lag too much to even be there with 1 account and no zerg :) ^^

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
first impression of the labyrinth: if its not opentransit lag, it's fps lag, and a shitload of it :p

it's fps
I feel especially sorry for the mids (but not the albs ;) ) who will have to endure all the shrooms and bánsidhe at every corner :(

Everz

FH is my second home
it's fps
I feel especially sorry for the mids (but not the albs ;) ) who will have to endure all the shrooms and bánsidhe at every corner :(

yup, laby will be hell for mids :(

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
what patches come with lotm
do the bánsidhe cones get fixed with the patch?

Olli
get yer arse down to the shade of prelate mob
and wait to get popped by the stealth relic mob in the corrider leading to the mob

a guildy on US got it on his shade
he said it was like perma MoS5 and camo
he could walk through alb stealth zergs and not even be detected even when right on top of them

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Now you only need people playing there!

harr harr ;)

scheudenfreude

I think it translates as stalking an ex girlfriend who hurt/dumped you
and laughing about how fat/fugly she's got

foreign languages were never my strong point though
so I could be wrong

liloe

It's my birthday today!
scheudenfreude

I think it translates as stalking an ex girlfriend who hurt/dumped you
and laughing about how fat/fugly she's got

foreign languages were never my strong point though
so I could be wrong

It's "Schadenfreude" and translates as schadenfreude (lol, you english word thieves =) ) or malicious joy.

But the example is funny =) It's not 100% right though, Schadenfreude is more like laughing about the guy who just fell off his bike, throwing all the eggs on the ground :p

Now you only need people playing there!

harr harr ;)

haha =)) the truth in there is so harsh =)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
DooooOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOooooooOm! :D

illu

Part of the furniture
what patches come with lotm
do the bánsidhe cones get fixed with the patch?

Olli
get yer arse down to the shade of prelate mob
and wait to get popped by the stealth relic mob in the corrider leading to the mob

a guildy on US got it on his shade
he said it was like perma MoS5 and camo
he could walk through alb stealth zergs and not even be detected even when right on top of them

I'll try and look bud - but it's so damn big - I got totally lost in the 1 hour I got to play last night. Also was a pain in the arse losing buffs on entry so had to move buffbots (that were full of rams :( that I had to dump) to the lab.

I'll try and work out these teleporters today.

PS Anyone got any nice Myth items for the slot yet? I got an archer one last night that I'm giving to a guildee by killing a random orange mob that attacked me.

Oli - Illu

Soledad

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if some1 told yet, but i have noticed u dont get CLxp when runing in Toa (got it updated etc..) i only gained CLxp on Labi client...

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I'll try and look bud - but it's so damn big - I got totally lost in the 1 hour I got to play last night. Also was a pain in the arse losing buffs on entry so had to move buffbots (that were full of rams that I had to dump) to the lab.

Oli - Illu

go down to the circular arena area (nurizanes cross roads or however it is spelt)

go down to the floor of the arena then take the archway that heads north

I've marked on this map the areas where I've been told by a US guildy the stealther relic mob spawns

he is orange con, is stealthed, but had bad stealth so you'll see him coming and only attacks stealthers to my knowledge

perma SL and camo on a ToA assassin with mezz poision would be just creamy
worthy of a vid all to itself :)

LotM-2.jpg

It's "Schadenfreude" and translates as schadenfreude (lol, you english word thieves =) ) or malicious joy.

But the example is funny =) It's not 100% right though, Schadenfreude is more like laughing about the guy who just fell off his bike, throwing all the eggs on the ground

Oiii, Im Irish ;)
An old German GF told me about Schadenfreude many moons ago.
Apart from a few words of pillow talk, it's all I remember :(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
PS Anyone got any nice Myth items for the slot yet? I got an archer one last night that I'm giving to a guildee by killing a random orange mob that attacked me.

Got what i wanted, power regeneration mythirians for my theurg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom