Server versus. Server, possible?

E

etcetra

Sounds really cool Rei.

Then we could prove that excalibur is better than them nasty germans when it comes to RvR'ing, not to mention the yanks.

H

hercules-df

i think a euro version of this would rule, but, where would all the spanish dudes go? :)

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by hercules-df
i think a euro version of this would rule, but, where would all the spanish dudes go? :)

GB vs Germany rvr could get interesting to say the least :D

H

hercules-df

lol wtf wrong button bah cant be arsed to change
too hot
need ice

C

Cabo-

could work, just use the /charcopy command, its already in game, just need to set up a server that can copy it + prolly an extra man to do support on it.

great idea btw :D

B

becana

Great Idea

Lol It would be fun, old enemies figthing side vs side, guess we could tell eatchoter som good stories while we wait for ze evul germanz.

A

Athanas

Well they could make a server that connects to all other servers to draw the chars of any account in existence and meet in a kind of Arena thing. It can really happen but i don't think Mythic is the kind of a company that makes such a favour.

H

Hrogar

Very cool idea indeed. As mentioned before I doubt GOA and Mythic will ever fix such a server but who knows? Would be great fun...

As for the populations I don't think the Brits would be that outnumbered with the aid of the englishspeaking europeans, africans, asians and so on that populate Excalibur and Prydwen as we speak.

Hope it'll come to life soon!

Users who are viewing this thread