Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Some other variation

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poag

m00?
Secondly, which map rota for the smaller servers.

#1 runs
Mashturr
Fushe
Songhua Stalemate
Kubra
Sharqui Pennisula
Karkand
Oman

#2 runs
Mashtuur
Sharqi
Oman
Dragon Valley
Karkand

-----

#2 is quite popular, but f we dropped #1 i'd add Fushee onto #2 and use #1 roation on the 32 man servers.

An on the 16 i'd use.
Mashtuur
Sharqi
Oman
Zatar
Dragon Valley

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I voted [highlight]1x64 1x32 2x16[/highlight]. I'm aware of possible overhead in the admin usage with 4 servers instead of two though :) rather you than me hehe.

also, it just occured to me: how will the reserved slots function on 16p servers? the same as the biggies? good luck with making it happen!

Poag

m00?
As 64 is the cap its funny on the 54s.

However on the 32 and 16s..i can set the player cap too 34 and 18 respectivly.

thus keeping 32 and 16 players on each server and retianing the reserved slots for donators.

Cunning no?

Also on thr 32 player server i'll change it too 6 TKs too kick and on the 16 5 too kick...shoudl help with the auto admin tools :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If you're going to run any 16's I'd put Kubra Dam in the rotation; its actually quite good in 16 player.

Fidge

Fledgling Freddie
is one of the 64s definetly being replaced then ?
and i voted for 1x64 2x32
would be nice if we could get zatar wetlands on the 64 player server that maps good :)

DaGaffer

Fidge said:
is one of the 64s definetly being replaced then ?
and i voted for 1x64 2x32
would be nice if we could get zatar wetlands on the 64 player server that maps good :)

If you're a l337 chopper pilot maybe. For us mere mortals it sucks donkey balls. :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I wouldn't know mate: I've never sicked anything larger than a malteaser :)

Fidge

Fledgling Freddie
hehe
it has really good tank fights on it too though, an all round good map i reckon, theres only one attack chopper on it too :)

Poag

m00?
Right.

#1 has been broken up into #1 and #3

#1 is running its rotation and zatar and oilfields
#3 is running Urban only maps...Sharqi Karkand and mashtuur

Poag

m00?
Well, the first day they were very popular and stayed full for 36 hour sbefore eventually emptying at 7am.

Since then they've been empty.

Kinda confirmed something i was talkign with other server admins about, everyone wants too play on 64 player servers due to them being more fun....i wholey agree with this and the two 32s will be rolled back into a 64 today.

Also the time of the single 64 has allowe dme too troubleshoot some crashes on the server. Hopefully they won't happen again when its back in dual 64 mode again.

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it's a bit quieter because they have launched the psp in europe over the last week. Why anyone would pay that much to play old ps2 games on a dinky screen amazes me :)

DaGaffer

Gale said:
Well, the first day they were very popular and stayed full for 36 hour sbefore eventually emptying at 7am.

Since then they've been empty.

Kinda confirmed something i was talkign with other server admins about, everyone wants too play on 64 player servers due to them being more fun....i wholey agree with this and the two 32s will be rolled back into a 64 today.

Also the time of the single 64 has allowe dme too troubleshoot some crashes on the server. Hopefully they won't happen again when its back in dual 64 mode again.

As an experiment, could you increase the round scores on one of the 64 player maps (or are they at max already?) Some of the maps (e.g. Mashtuur) seem to count down really quickly on the FH server. I know this is because of Blackhawk ownage most of the time, but I like the battles to have a bit more to-ing and fro-ing if you know what I mean.

Poag

m00?
unfortuantly this is locked in the current release.

Ie you cannot change the ticket ratio on ranked servers.

Unranked you can edit them fine...soon as you rank it...gets changed back too default :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom