Server Rolled Back?

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Guys,

Anyone here play on Eltharion?

When I logged off earlier I was Rank 15 and had Just collected my final reward for Chapter 6.

I have just logged back in and I am now Rank 14, my Chapter 6 is not completed, and a load of quests I had completed are now not :(

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Ouch, think that happened to me once during OP. :-/

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Assuming you're not drunk, lying or licking the walls of a rubber cell, if no rollback announcement, GOA techie fecked up a snapshot during backup? :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Happened a couple of times already with different servers, it's part of the big smoothest launch in MMOG history ever plan.

lefo

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday, people were stuck in scenarios, gaining ****loads of RPs. Maybe thats why they rolled back.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Hi Guys,

Anyone here play on Eltharion?

When I logged off earlier I was Rank 15 and had Just collected my final reward for Chapter 6.

I have just logged back in and I am now Rank 14, my Chapter 6 is not completed, and a load of quests I had completed are now not :(

Check you've not ended up on Tiranoc by mistake...

(it'll fling you to a server with characters on if it can't connect to Eltharion it'll go to Tiranoc)

DARKDANCER

Fledgling Freddie
I was in one of the rvr scenarios last night when it bugged up, logged out could not get my character back on didnt even appear on my start up selection screen for Eltharion. Hope they rolled back, if not what do I do about rescuing my char from oblivion?

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it was a roll back, happy i stopped playing when I did or I would have lost a lot more, end of the day i only lost about half a lvl, although some of the quests I completed were a real bastard to do, now i have the fun of doing it again.

Of course it would have been nice if goa had updated us and given a reason. I filled out an ingame petition asking if a rollback had been done because I had dropped a lvl, lost EXP and a couple of items that I had were gone.

They completely ignored the question and went on to tell me that they they dont currently give items back :-/

mgX

Fledgling Freddie
i lost my hat the other day...had it equipped, logged out and logged back in next day to find it missing completely

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i lost my hat the other day...had it equipped, logged out and logged back in next day to find it missing completely

been crafting ?

it can eat items your wearing if it tries to auto refill the crafting window

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
That crafting bug is a bit weird - I failed to make a potion out of my ring...

Is it just me or does that sentence seem so so wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom