Server reset

D

[DAD]Whoopass

Hi I have purchased a server for our clan. My question is that if our server needs resetting How do I delegate to other members of my clan to do this.

I log on to game via e-mail & password how do my clan admins do it? is it vis my e-mail & my password.

many thanks

B

bigfoot

It's a bit of a drawn out process but once you've set it up then it's really easy to manage.

What you have to do is create a team on GAME.NET, something you can do after you have logged in to your GAME.NET account using the appropriate link. When you have created this team now you need to go to the Your Clan Server page and click the option to share / unshare your server, selecting the team and entering your PIN on the next page.

Now that is done what you need to do is get your friends to create GAME.NET accounts, they can do this for free of course, then you use the Team management pages to invite them to join your team. This sends them an email with instructions on how to accept this invitation, when they have done so you should promote them to administrator level in the team.

Once they are at administrator level they can then access the Your Clan Server page, they are able to do a fair bit to the server but only you (as owner) have access to the ownership links.

Users who are viewing this thread