Server Requests???

W

wazmeister

Hi Game admins, BW admins.. crew/team and community and anyone else.

I was wondering at all if subscribers can put a word down for a server request?
Please.

Basicly I have only been a subscriber for a while and not really using BW much due too not many players.

I was wondering if it would be ok to request for a server to be replaced?

I notice you have 2 Death Match UT2k3 servers which are rarely played in so only 1 would do. I was thinking would it be ok to request one to be replaced with a DUEL 1v1 server with TTM on (latest version)?

For this I will be using it mostly all day waiting for players (which I am surely will pop in for duel pratice if I am there or my friend) or be playing my friend CPL Winter player Diss@ry who will subscribe if this was done.

Saying this I think it be pretty cool.... I tihnk alot people would enjoy duelling and using BW for it.

If there is anyone I have to speak to or a phone number to ring to try get the request on a waiting list or something then could someone give me details please?
I would be very greatful... also if it had the BONUS pack (its got duel map) on the duel server and a few 1v1 custom maps....

I think everyone would agree its hard to find some good DUEL servers and BW creating perhaps one or so would bring alot more play in or perhaps subscribers.

If there is anyone i have to speak to via IRC or phone call please can someone pass details to me.

I be very greatful for such a server and would help me and my friend and others train.

Thanks in advanced

MINS.

irc: /msg WazMeister

D

disarr3y

D

Yo, yeah a 1v1 server would be great, i know many people who would signup if bw had a 1v1, also me and mins could praccy duel

G

Guffrie

great idea, best thing to do is;
1: fill out a support form.
2: contact the liaison (executor) on irc or by email

hope for the best :)

neil.

Users who are viewing this thread