Server Problem?

T

Turamber

Is there some kind of problem with the server? Logged on for 20 minutes then suddenly disconnected from the game (even gave me the 'you have left the world' message), now I can't reconnect to any of the servers.

Anyone else suffering?

C

Cadire

Yep, same here... and I get a message saying my client version is different from the server version. Maybe it's an emergency patch or summat?

T

Turamber

Just got that message this very minute as I tried to get back online again. Good to know I'm in company, even if its for something bad :(

I do get some weird bugs, that no one else appears to. I find that my implants disappear and I get others magically appearing on my function keys -- even though I can't access them.

After a respawn the other day I've ended up with some text macros on my function keys, all about 'I'm a medic, don't release' etc. Confused people no end spamming those :p

G

Gekul

I've had that bug also, usually after crashing out of the game.

I believe they're patching the server now (with the liberator patch). They said they'd bring it down for 2 hours, but gave no indication as to when. Would have preferred they gave us a 10 or 5 minute warning tbh.

T

the_smurflord

Also had a lot of connection and general lag problems this evening too.

Worst moment, flying a reaver at a tank, lagging to 10 seconds then firing 40 rockets simultaneously like a wall of them.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Awww... and I was doing a heroic 1 man defence of a tower in the middle of enemy territory (it was on the front line 30 mins earlier when I decided this one was personal :p)

V

ViscountC

Mucho weirdness last night - reavers cloaking and uncloaking, stealthers turning into MAXes, people running at 200% speed, and JH users surviving 4 boosted secondary knife attacks AND running through minefields, and other general strangeness.

At one point I was pretty sure the hamster had died, too.

M

Maliz-

Originally posted by Turamber
After a respawn the other day I've ended up with some text macros on my function keys, all about 'I'm a medic, don't release' etc. Confused people no end spamming those :p

I have that bug also, and I know a few other ppl also. Dunno what causes it.

F

Faeldawn

Ther is a known issue that has never been fixed properly with characters "hanging" in game when you go LD, you cant log back in coz the game still thinks your character is being played even though it isnt.

This was reported in beta MANY times :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jupitus
I blame Derric, personally.

;)

Ha!

I actually blame Jup... server couldn't handle the insane pathing of Jupitus' Gal anymore.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

That's why I got a Reaver... har har.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom