Server Maintenance

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Andy Belford said:
Update 11:50 AM EST - We will be bringing servers offline immediately to address an issue preventing new characters from being created. At this time we anticipate that all servers will be back online no later than 5:00 PM EST/23.00 CET. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
pfft this suxs :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i blame soul he asked em to turn server off when he's at work

Yep it all true

As soon as I get in from work I phone up my m8 Andy (Nice Chap bend over backwards for anyone he will,that suit Taglim) and he going to put hamster in wheel and start up them servers for me.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If they can somehow manage to turn character creation off I can imagine they are the type of people who put diesel in their petrol car.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
If they can somehow manage to turn character creation off I can imagine they are the type of people who put diesel in their petrol car.

or delete everyones toons and say whooops,sorry reroll :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
or delete everyones toons and say whooops,sorry reroll :p

ROFL if they did that I have to listen to Doug and Grave on vent and it wouldn't be plesant conversation from them.

I have Grave doing his nut talking in Flemish and Doug killing my Eardrums with his Geordie accent :( it good thing Geordie and Flemish sound same :lol: and then Prodical killing the English language with his Irish Potatoe talk.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
ROFL if they did that I have to listen to Doug and Grave on vent and it wouldn't be plesant conversation from them.

I have Grave doing his nut talking in Flemish and Doug killing my Eardrums with his Geordie accent :( it good thing Geordie and Flemish sound same :lol: and then Prodical killing the English language with his Irish Potatoe talk.

Where the fuck is Prod?! Haven't seen him for ages now:eek:

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
looks like a bit of a server roll back now aswell for the ppl that logged on when server some back up

Update 2:10 PM EST - Due to unforseen circumstances, all character data has been restored to its state prior to this morning's maintenance (6:00 AM EST/12.00 CET). We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. All servers remain offline, please check back for updates regarding this downtime.

Update 11:50 AM EST - We will be bringing servers offline immediately to address an issue preventing new characters from being created. At this time we anticipate that all servers will be back online no later than 5:00 PM EST/23.00 CET. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
damn you douglaz , you strike once again :twak:
don't hijack other peoples threads :ninja:

looks like a bit of a server roll back now aswell for the ppl that logged on when server some back up

Update 2:10 PM EST - Due to unforseen circumstances, all character data has been restored to its state prior to this morning's maintenance (6:00 AM EST/12.00 CET). We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. All servers remain offline, please check back for updates regarding this downtime.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fucked up again jeasus

Everz

FH is my second home
It's Mythic, even after 9 years they still have huge delays on Maintenance/Patch days :D.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
imagine if you had won blade of illusions in ml10 and you had lost it due to roll back :(

Xrysto plz, do something :p

i want to play !
i am gonna summon my guru powers.
chanting the spell.

-asu lu'zu ber'la eti'sa
-ert'erlon ermelion des kerly
-xu'luan be rvilen

ooops i cursed you instead. :(

edit: yrendan was close to ding with his skald... i am sure he will get mad :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
imagine if you had won blade of illusions in ml10 and you had lost it due to roll back :(

i am gonna summon my guru powers.
chanting the spell.

-asu lu'zu ber'la eti'sa
-ert'erlon ermelion des kerly
-xu'luan be rvilen

ooops i cursed you instead. :(

edit: yrendan was close to ding with his skald... i am sure he will get mad :p

:p :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
btw if the server will be up, givf someone a note here if its possible.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Avalon, Lyonesse, Stonehenge, Logress and Dartmoor is online !

nale

Fledgling Freddie
I did ding and now as it seems i'm lvl 49 again :C

i just bought astral conflag for my zerker and got it templated and dinged level 44 yren :( p.s i didnt know u was going to mid i must come group with u man :D

nale

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG i wish servers was still down, ive lost my astral conflag my levels and my ml1-10 credits, FUCKING MYTHIC

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
That sucks:/

I bought 2 tormented trance rings from the market.. now the rings are gone, i have my plats back.. but the rings are no longer on the market.. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom