Server Maintainance Today

• Thread starter Roo Stercogburn
  • Start date
H

Hargh

Is that why the bears in vendo sound like some healing is being done when u hit them? <writes down positional calculation> heehee.

also : psst albs, do a RR quick!

J

Jace

Not sure the stereo positioning has much to do with the sound problem tbh.

Certain sounds are just completely abscent whilst others have been replaced . . . afterall it wouldn't explain why Grizzly Bears try to terrorize me with a buffing sound instead of their regular growls :)

O

old.Belorfyn

It's over already ? Doh !

I thought I'd log in but thinking the servers would go down soon, I was waiting them to go down... Was watching server status last few mins and then I happened to look here :)

S

SevenSins

Sound bug? What sound bug? ;)

Reinstalled DAoC, patched to US, patched back to EU, and sound bug was gone.

Wierdness :p

GOAs own fault I patched to US, or was it on purpose? :p

(Was before downtime btw)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Most of the sound problems I've had are just absent sounds. I only twigged that it was related to facing when I rotated during a fight and the sound came back. Rotated away again and it was completely silent. Bizarre.

G

Graknak

so they fixed mob spawn timers then? mostly on some various named? (or at least tried ot ^^)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Graknak
so they fixed mob spawn timers then? mostly on some various named? (or at least tried ot ^^)

bloody hope so, one named took 13 hours to spawn last night.

H

Hargh

General

Server maintenance update
[2003-6-11]

We have corrected the ongoing sound bug but unfortunatly we have broken all the teleporters. Horses now run backwards and savages do twice as much damage.
Sorry.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Hargh
General

[2003-6-11]

We have corrected the ongoing sound bug but unfortunatly we have broken all the teleporters. Horses now run backwards and savages do twice as much damage.
Sorry.

Bah - they didn't say if we still sit on the horses the right way round or if we face their arses as we ride backwards.

M

Moody

Originally posted by Hargh
General

[2003-6-11]

Sorry.

Rofl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom