Server dying a slow painful death?

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
What I wonder about the most is that we're not on the list to transfer to another server, or the other way around. I'm lucky that the ppl with who I play a lot are still in the game, but I've seen one very large guild 'disappear' from order side. So that can't be good..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's quiet on t1/t2, seems quite busy t3/t4 if not megabusy.

All servers are going to be quiet atm but I think it's waaaaaaaaaaay too early to start yelling doom.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen plenty in t4 looking for orvr action but the lockdown system means its more or less impossible to generate any - everything taken but zone not locking means nothing for offensive side to do and defensive side dont need to worry and in fact are best served by staying out of the rvr zones :/

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
well it is a pity to see that war after 2 months reached the state of Dyvet DaoC cluster after 6-7 years.

War is an inferior game, for wow players

One option for you is to go back to DaoC and have some real fun hehe dont waste more time on their war project.

Marc

FH is my second home
Come join us at Karak Azgul. Plenty of old familiar names knocking about. Our alliance alone has us (Shadowlords society), Guardians of Light, Herfolge Boldklub, Celtic Fist in it. Always LOADS of oRVR every night, or plenty of scenarios if thats your thing.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
it's quiet on t1/t2, seems quite busy t3/t4 if not megabusy.

All servers are going to be quiet atm but I think it's waaaaaaaaaaay too early to start yelling doom.

Well I rolled a WP on K8P's just to see what what going on there, OMG what a difference. T1 Scenes with open groups and warbands. Action in Nordhiem, it was a blast and reminded me of the opening few days of EA. Scenes popping every min, even factory 3 times in an hour. First PQ group I joined had 4/6 players rerolling from Orrud. Elysium and Black Orc Down are two guilds rolling chars here on Order side. Worrying seeing as Elysium are one of the bigger guilds on Orrud Order.

For me there are simply too many Destro fighting over too few Order in T4 RvR and until that improves I do not see much point in continuing with it. GoA need to address the population issue ASAP. They should imo allow char copy from Orrud to any server. Or cluster it with another low pop server.

It's not about dooooom! But GoA need to address it urgently before it does become that.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Well I rolled a WP on K8P's just to see what what going on there, OMG what a difference. T1 Scenes with open groups and warbands. Action in Nordhiem, it was a blast and reminded me of the opening few days of EA. Scenes popping every min, even factory 3 times in an hour.

It stays that way up to tier3, tho its slowing down a bit over the tiers. During primetime it is not really a big difference, still between 2 and 5 scenarios running at any given time, but during the off hours you ll be well advised to roll a tier1 alt. You get fast scenarios even at 3 am in the morning.

All that is order side BTW, cant comment on destruction on K8P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom