Server crash orammmmaaa!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
So we had decided we would try and get to Altorf last night, KV went as planned zone locked and fort takin on first attempt.

We then hit Reikland and grabbed the southern keep, when we got to the northern keep it was heavily dfended and more and more Order came to help out knowing that to lose it meant a possibility of us getting to their city.

The Keep attempt caused the zone to crash twice and the server to drop once, in the end hours of work amounted to us having to leave the area and the fighting, which in turn led to us not even getting an attempt on a second fort.

So my question is this, in the upcomnig domination patch a simple way to stop and force from taking a zone is to just sit everyone in one keep and wait for the enemies to come and try and take it back. Is that how Mythic want the game to be played?

Is it going to be posible to flip a zone by taking all the bo's and one keep? it sure as hell should be, you have to give the defenders a reason to actually get out into the zone and fight.

Nate

FH is my second home
It seems more and more keep crashes(not fortress) are happening lately, I'm not sure if it's because theres been some bug introduced recently or more people are getting in to Tier 4. If it's the latter I guess they're going to have to cap the amount of players able to get to a keep soon, which sounds really stupid but they obviously otherwise can't fix the issue(see fortress cap introduced recently) not in the near future at least.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It seems more and more keep crashes(not fortress) are happening lately, I'm not sure if it's because theres been some bug introduced recently or more people are getting in to Tier 4. If it's the latter I guess they're going to have to cap the amount of players able to get to a keep soon, which sounds really stupid but they obviously otherwise can't fix the issue(see fortress cap introduced recently) not in the near future at least.

They need to make the keep areas bigger to promote more fighting in and around them instead of through a door and up a ramp. I am hoping once they put out the new forts with more access points that the other keeps will get looked at. I also hope they will start to let us upgrade keeps like cammy. At the moment they can be over run well before any defence can be assembled.

Nate

FH is my second home
TT are looking forward to it too, I read they plan to break the SoTG in WAR on all servers!

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
Ah crap. I was wondering what was going on. Twice I got the message on my screen that both Reikwald and The Maw lay in ruins. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom