Server crash due to FOS raid

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Spoke to kemor
Dont know anything yet waiting on a response hes talking to admins.

If we dont get credit for this or cant do it etc then i feel like quitting frankly over this. Lets see what comes of it :(

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
shit happens...might be an idea for us in the future to keep in mind...if you need more than one bg maybe its enough ppl in that zone already ;p

not blaming the organizers for that of course they just wanted to please everyone best they could. didnt think of it myself I hope I'll remeber it for the future :p

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
:( i think we will get a slap and asked to wait till 1.68 unless they hot fix the encounter <not sure if its possible>.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
duno how many ppl u had

but i lead a raid on excal/alb on 4.2 and just 10 mins into pulling from the FoS (after taking all the towns nicely) we also got server crash

when we relog the encounter is reset

was about 110 of us there

I did not realise there was a chance of getting credit from goa for this - i just assumed that their reply would be 'screw you english pigdog' like normal.

So we'll be redoing our raid tomorrow (technically today :p) .

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
we once had a raid crash in Formor in hib/exc on the boss mob...soo..

are encounters like this even tested beforehand? if not why not?

if we all just bought a fridge that didnt work properly we would get some sorta compensation yeah?.. but this is a game and apparently we have to lump it.

no crash due to a fook up should just be endured.. it should be FIXED before the product is even released. more testing plz.

Corran

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
we once had a raid crash in Formor in hib/exc on the boss mob...soo..

are encounters like this even tested beforehand? if not why not?

if we all just bought a fridge that didnt work properly we would get some sorta compensation yeah?.. but this is a game and apparently we have to lump it.

no crash due to a fook up should just be endured.. it should be FIXED before the product is even released. more testing plz.

well the quest is actually doable with 6fg when the encounter fixed. they know it was bust, mythic fixed it but we dont get a quick fix as it nothing to do with anything that make our life easier (like MW)
GOA cant do much about it, it is down to mythic and so we wont crash the server doing it next patch. we promise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom