Server clustering?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok with the recent announcement of prydwen and excalibur to be clustered on GOA's homepage, here's your opportunity to discuss it .......

ImaNoobie

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Ok with the recent announcement of prydwen and excalibur to be clustered on GOA's homepage, here's your opportunity to discuss it .......

Already reactivated my EQ2 account ready for when the servers are clustered.

Bad GOA :touch:

- English -

Resident Freddy
its only the PVErs who are crying, they obviously havent seen the state of RVR, and if you have its quite sad you are moaning :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
but our PvE zones won't be clustered? Also won't the "easier" to get arti patch arrived by then so less camping needed anyway?

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
imo it's gay , do gov on excal port prydwen do gov there etc lol , let's talk about arti stealers then ... :kissit:

Fingolin

Fledgling Freddie
afaik the related-connected areas are gonna be the rvr ones.So it looks like we wont have any pve competitors.Even if we had i dont care since i am done with my quadto0n. :wij:

The only thing i am afraid of is the zerging possibility cause of the increased population .Tho zerg=rp`s but some times its :puke:

I am waiting to see new set fg`s running so imo Givf Clustering :> :flame:

tSeL mid/excal

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Shut up tsel u are just a Fat ass troll that sux a lot :D. GIVF TSEL A FG :)

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar i think u should update ur pic some u cant have it say skald Einherjar when u are 9l4 on it :twak: :)

yes of topic yes yes bad me :eek6:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
it was a while ago :p 2nd day of nf in fact, and the other is pre nf! so naa, or something equally disparaging yet childish :twak:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Zeratuhl said:
clustering gives more albs -> more ppl to farm

its sad FoM population wont go up with clustering cause we want something to farm aswell :(

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Sort of thinking about wat happens if i am playing Mid(excl) and my 2 flat mates are playing albs(pryd)..... if i kill them on the same IP you think i would get banned for RP leaching or some crap? ;/

islef

Loyal Freddie
I'm just wondering if the clustering will mean the return of the killer LAGGGG, rendering frontiers useless again :eek6:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
nah jsut a dos attack on goa database, new passwords few days of dt

:d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom