Server-cluster??

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
I have been closely following the friday news the last past weeks and GOA doesnt give any information about the server-cluster. How much longer will it take? Are they still busy fixing the items on prydwen and if so for how much longer??

The initial plans were to launch a server cluster at the end of august (they spoke about it around july). We are at half October now and still no mentioning a indication of the implementation date. I bet they will launch a clasic server first before even starting to speak about server-cluster again.

Does anyone have any information about the possible implementation date?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
With a bloody classic server there won't be enough people left on regular servers to make it worth clustering :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Eradicate said:
I have been closely following the friday news the last past weeks and GOA doesnt give any information about the server-cluster. How much longer will it take? Are they still busy fixing the items on prydwen and if so for how much longer??

The initial plans were to launch a server cluster at the end of august (they spoke about it around july). We are at half October now and still no mentioning a indication of the implementation date. I bet they will launch a clasic server first before even starting to speak about server-cluster again.

Short answer!

When all people have had items restored

pip

Banned
Eradicate said:

Whats a matter cant you wait to 8v1 early hrs of the morning when nobodys playing:fluffle:

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
pip go stealthzerg or whorelockzerg and leave the serious threads to serious ppl ;o

pip

Banned
shorti said:
pip go stealthzerg or whorelockzerg and leave the serious threads to serious ppl ;o
Cluster will come when it comes just like crimbo present open it before the day no supprise then:fluffle:

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
straef

classic server???
what the fuck u know about classic server???
silly little kid get to school.
jamie:cheers:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
they wont cluster till they givv back all the items , i have one mentalist stripped still :(

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
they wont cluster till they givv back all the items , i have one mentalist stripped still :(

heheh i have 8 chars strippt still

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yups and for every character thats stripped the gms got to go through previous logs and files to double check that the ml10 equiped char you asked for had actually gotten those items :p

J

John Doe

Samaroon EatsCheese said:
hope they dont cluster now.. after hearing the whines on excal boards about stealth zerging etc.

theres not much stealthzerging tbh, just that some gimps go 2-3 24/7 because they suck. mainly sbs and scouts.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
classic server???
what the fuck u know about classic server???
silly little kid get to school.
jamie:cheers:
Well, my opinion would be based on what happened to the US servers. Seeing clusters of 4-5 servers there while there are 1k+ people on Gareth in the middle of the night (Yank time) might be kind of a hint that the servers were a success (depending on whether you favor it, I guess) over there.
Seeing the current state of Prydwen, which just seemed to be improving, with maybe 1.5-2k people online on the Pryd/Excal cluter, it would be a shame to see half of them leaving, which would happen.
I'm truely sorry for trying to think ahead, rather than waiting for shit to happen, like you seem to do.
You might want to concider going to school yourself, seeing you don't seem to have much of a clue regarding... well, anything, like the defenition of honour for example.
I wouldn't concider myself little, neither physicly (6'2ish), nor mentally (135), but why would you care.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Well, my opinion would be based on what happened to the US servers. Seeing clusters of 4-5 servers there while there are 1k+ people on Gareth in the middle of the night (Yank time) might be kind of a hint that the servers were a success (depending on whether you favor it, I guess) over there.
Seeing the current state of Prydwen, which just seemed to be improving, with maybe 1.5-2k people online on the Pryd/Excal cluter, it would be a shame to see half of them leaving, which would happen.
I'm truely sorry for trying to think ahead, rather than waiting for shit to happen, like you seem to do.
You might want to concider going to school yourself, seeing you don't seem to have much of a clue regarding... well, anything, like the defenition of honour for example.
I wouldn't concider myself little, neither physicly (6'2ish), nor mentally (135), but why would you care.

Why wasnt there a poll posted? :(

Gamah

Banned
Classic will desimate the English Servers, and then when people finally realise that its not "like the ol' days" there will be nothing but another camlann style population server, and 2 borked main English ones. I'll personally roll a vampiir there because they are so stupidly overpowered on classic, the more I farm the more they log back into the main servers ;d .. fotm ftw!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Classic will desimate the English Servers, and then when people finally realise that its not "like the ol' days" there will be nothing but another camlann style population server, and 2 borked main English ones. I'll personally roll a vampiir there because they are so stupidly overpowered on classic, the more I farm the more they log back into the main servers ;d .. fotm ftw!

Have to agree with Gamah here

The best classic server they could offer us would be si + classic only

But, a toa server with si and classic isnt so bad, seeing has how bg, fop and cure disease level the playing field out a bit more :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
... nor mentally (135), but why would you care.

Okay Mr. Mentally then:

I got an IQ of 1, but then again on my scala it's >>> 135, I guess with your IQ you'd know it.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
shorti said:
Totally off topic tatters but i love the signature - so well informed is penlid <cough>

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Eradicate said:
Actually, it was originally supposed to be out in late june :|

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Okay Mr. Mentally then:

I got an IQ of 1, but then again on my scala it's >>> 135, I guess with your IQ you'd know it.
Aye, because everyone uses a scale of 1 to 1 :rolleyes:
p0x said:
Actually, it was originally supposed to be out in late june :|
Only 4-5 months late then :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Have to agree with Gamah here

The best classic server they could offer us would be si + classic only

But, a toa server with si and classic isnt so bad, seeing has how bg, fop and cure disease level the playing field out a bit more :)

The US servers are far from "classic" and im sure thats what we will get.

They are simply non-ToA and a few rule changes, thats all. The problem being they have the Cata classes on them which are all rediculously op on this server type (assuming we get the buff range limitations as well).

In the US, the Classic server populations have dwindled recently as have the general population of the clustered servers. Most blame the daft clustering choices that made the population imbalances unsummountable.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
target: english cluster
weapon: new server
ammo type: classic ruleset

pry-xcal cluster kisses good bye

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ethild said:
<Insert penis size joke here>.
Hey, it's the only thing about me that's not utter shit, so I'm happy about it ;p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
give cluster imo, if your running a decent fg.. there is ahrdly any challenge out.. maybe 2 mid groups and 2 alb groups.. ><

i mean if u run a fg.. it aint hard anymore to hit 100 kills 1 death. and that's just a bit sick imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom