server closed for teh loose!!

C

chretien

Just as Krondon raid was getting stuck in.

B

boomeruk

always have it open in the backgroup, just needed to do a refresh to know somethings gone tits up... the huge ass list of poples names browsing the forum kinda givees it away

now get fixed and givf TG raid :p

C

chretien

It's cos the Goa Admins saw I was actually training so they must have thought my account had been hacked. Then they panicked and hit the emergency stop switch instead of the catch haxx0ring scumbag button.

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by chretien
It's cos the Goa Admins saw I was actually training so they must have thought my account had been hacked. Then they panicked and hit the emergency stop switch instead of the catch haxx0ring scumbag button.

rofl

nice one chret

S

shallow_grave

I heard they went to turn off the coffee machine but hit the wrong

switch...<shrugs> just what i heard

B

bulge

Waiting is sooo boring.....

How long do people wanna wait for the Krondon raid?

A

Athralmall

German news says servers will possibly be down until tomorrow, so don't hold your breath :bore:

O

old.Hobbes101

60 man Sidi raid wiped too because of this :/

A

acei

:( we had just entered sidi and then servers went, bah... but why did half the servers go down when the news on camelot-europe says it's just effecting excalibur.

B

bulge

xcalibur shutdown
[2003-16-11]

Excalibur will be down for several more hours of emergency hardware maintenance.

We hope to have Excalibur back online as quickly as possible. We apologize for the delays for all our Excalibur players.

>>>>

Zonecrashes on Excalibur, November 16th
[2003-16-11]

Today several zones on Excalibur keep crashing for yet unknown reasons. Our technicians are aware of that problem and working to fix it.

We are sincerely sorry for the trouble.

C

cuddled0rf

was wondering what they were gonna do to delay the patch further and break their all time "time between patches" record.....should have seen this one comming tbh.....i got 10$ on another "hacking" incident if this wont get em past the record.....

I

i-scream

All french servers are still up. Strange that only our servers need to be fixed.

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by i-scream
All french servers are still up. Strange that only our servers need to be fixed.

I noticed that too - bitterness about the rugby? Whatever it is, I would LOVE to read GoAs reason everything but the French servers have fallen over... Perhaps it was a HaXX0rz who had a German/English-English/German dictionary, but had lost his French/English one, and didn't get to write a French version of the bug :great:

GoA, if you want to use that one, feel free - i'm not going to push for copyright or anything on my excuses :m00:

A

-ag-bometal

Lol but look at the PVP server :)

Full :)

Just like the first days of his existence :)

A

-ag-bometal

how to get on gorre then ?

made a second game dir
changed update.dat into

patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/TestFR/camelot/mpatch.dat

but cant connect, nerf :/

C

cuddled0rf

wtf ppl still play rugby??.......ah well......evolution skips a generation sometimes, seems it was the english isles this time :D

B

Blalak

Lets face it. No matter how many flame away/bitch/moan/ etc etc, we'll all still wait with baited breath for the damn servers to come back up..

It's shoddy french crap lazyness, let mythic take control of the servers.

GOA FOR AN A-BOMB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom