server cfg

L

L0stS0ul

Hi..... Any chance of having the server setup so when ya dead...... (which in my case is usually as soon as i spawn :eek6: )
You can chasecam ya team....... think the EA servers are setup like that........ just gives me somat to do while i'm w8in ....

W

wildie

well

well they can be but sadly it shows who killed you and where they are, which defeats hiding as a sniper.

G

Gumbo

"It's not right, a sniper who doesn't relocate", or something like that, Vasily Zaitsev in Enemy at the Gates.

K

*Kornholio*

It'll stop camping snipers though... nothing more frustrating than being killed repeatedly by a spawn-camping sniper when you don't know where he's shooting from...

D

Deadmanwalking

I knwo how about built in aimbots so when u die u can respawn and kill them immediately ... yeah what a good idea.
I think ur on to a winner there.

:rolleyes:

P

PR.

Erm, you can move when you die...

Use the mouse and kb

But I do prefer the chasecam :)

L

Louster

Shame that the camera you control when dead is really odd. Takes a second or so to respond and ignores the "invert mouse" thing and stuff.

A

Athan

Originally posted by Louster
Shame that the camera you control when dead is really odd. Takes a second or so to respond and ignores the "invert mouse" thing and stuff.

Ah, so it's not just me that fights the spec mode then. It'd probly still be hard with invert mouse working. Btw, it looks like the reason it doesn't invert mouse is it's using the 'general' set of controls that don't have an invert mouse option (currently).

If it wasn't for the "show me who killed me" thing with the chasecam I'd say bring it back, but as it is I'm in agreement that it's too much of a giveaway.

-Ath

W

whipped

there must be a console command or config change to make the spectator camera use an inverted mouse. I can't imagine there isn't.

L

lojik

well if there is can someone please post it here coz its pissing me off too :(

W

whipped

I'll have a play tonight.

Oh and I'll look to see if I can find the command as well :D

Users who are viewing this thread