Server (avalon)

B

boogyman

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1654

(translated with crappy online translator:
The server will not be accessible on account of an engineering problem to Monday morning. It concerns, on this occasion, a mistake which has already appeared in December on the server Stonehenge and with which after a fall old guild data were used by the server. To avoid problems concerning rent payments, traders and border fortresses, the server will not be accessible up to recovery of the problem. We ask for understanding and become the problem fastest possible. )
QQ

Hope they fix excal faster , cba to wait till monday /cry

J

Jilgar Kigob

We ask for understanding and become the problem fastest possible. )

they sure are the problem

A

acei

Excalibur went down first... does not have avalon's problem... and yet they haven't posted any news yet it's been over 8 hours since it happened!?!?

O

old.nice2k

And Avalon got IG Messages about the down... Excalibur not as i heared ... seems to be different problems .. (i wonder if they realised that Excalibur is down ;) )

B

boogyman

I wonder what excuse they got this time...

M

Mavl

Originally posted by boogyman

The server was struck by lightning and we had to deploy our emergency maintennace team, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience :E

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by boogyman

"Hello, paying customers. We realise that you pay 24/7 to be able to play this game 24/7. We also realise that our servers mainly seem to break down at weekend when you all want to play most. Unfortunately we do not give a shit about you once we have your money. Which is why there is no customer support for you, and also no news or announcement of any kind for you whenever we mess up the service you were recently made to pay more for.

Thank you for (sometimes) playing DAOC."

Users who are viewing this thread