Servant Necro Template

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there,

Lets say I know nothing....................(fair comment)
Lets say if people start talking waffle I lose the plot completely..........(it happens)

With this in mind can someone please post a good/fairpriced servant necro template for my perusal. One which enables me to be self sufficient for farming/pl with a di2 bot..........one where I dont die every 2 seconds and end up headbutting my desk :eek7:

Im also interested in maybe taking him out in RvR so one which is either suitable for this or another one would be cool too.

Oh and please dont send me a link to another thread as I read them and think er wtf by about the 3rd post.

Many thanks.

:fluffle:

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
summoning suit 101 con 400hp

loads of rings with plus to con cap and hp cap check out the brute stuff ie ring and belt

casting suit 101 dex 101 int
then mellee resist's
the magic resist's
then try getting hold of + to damage ie
tarts staff for the 5% and (necro can now use the /use as per patch notes)

dont bother repairing the artie's (i dont repair any of my casting suit its all at 70% con )

gogo damage shield

if you need any help in game pm me or pinkey

ps servant necro is hard to play in rvr

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ring of moirai * 2
the harpy talon neckguard
+ anything with +40 hits

gives you the caps for 101 con and 400 hits. You just need to find +con and +hits items to fill them.

Wear that when your summoning your pet, then swap to something with more dex/int and melee resists when killing stuff.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
why do you need int+dex unless your gonna pl?

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
int increase's your damage dex your casting speed

if your wanting to go RvR you need both of these
if your wanting to hard artie such as bracer of zo 3 pbaoe can make a big difference Damage Shield is not be be all and end all

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
thanks guys for usefull input..............and thanks to Bryamo for the help tonight :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom