Seriously...

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
This forum needs a new topic. Everything on here at the moment is some morbid and depressing sheeee-at! :mad:

Lets have a discussion! Everyone loves a discussion! :D

Chatting to people in IRC or on a forum is a healthy alternative to having an active social life or should it only be seen as a supplement to a well balanced social life. Discuss!

:D
 

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,824
We're not allowed to chat on here :(
 

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,261
Whats your favourite sweet?

mine has to be Apple Jacks (from like 5 years ago)
 

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,076
I'm glad you stuck you're neck out and pointed out how bad its been the last few days, i was worried i was going to have to say it
 

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
'last few days'? :eek7:

Things have been crappy in here for quite some time. :/
 

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,076
i don't know, there was a bit of a renaissance in the last couple of weeks imo
 

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
2,482
Anyone else culling their budgie's or parrots in view of this new killer bird flu thing?


~gets budgie shotgun out~
 

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
pez said:
i don't know, there was a bit of a renaissance in the last couple of weeks imo
Viva la renaissance! :rolleyes:

I don't see what the big deal is about this bird flu malarky. So a couple of birds get the sniffles, cry me a river. :)

I'm not stupid, I know bird flu is! :p

/edit Where mah money, Evzy!! Fork it over! :D
 

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
898
Chatting on IRC/forums is better than an actual social life as it takes less effort and all the 'women' you 'talk' to are hot...

Problem solved!
 

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,261
or all the 'women' you talk to are actually blokes
 

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
And you don't have to worry about getting yer arse kicked by some dumb freak who is built like a brick shit house and has the brain the size of a cranberry when you tell him that he is a fucking moron. :)

...not that I worry about that sort of thing.

...'coz I'm well 'ard, innit?
 

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,056
I would rebuild my social life if I could be bothered.
 

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
2,482
Who is this Sissyfoo ? Money ? I know nothing ?
Erm i erm... fell down some stairs and have lost all memory prior to erm... 10 minutes ago? and erm.. stuff... money? whats this forum? where am i? why is my budgie dead ? who shot it?
 

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
evzy said:
Who is this Sissyfoo ? Money ? I know nothing ?
Erm i erm... fell down some stairs and have lost all memory prior to erm... 10 minutes ago? and erm.. stuff... money? whats this forum? where am i? why is my budgie dead ? who shot it?
The best way to cure amnesia is by a good thwack to the head! :)

~polishes best heavy duty baseball bat~

Heh, that is an interesting avatar, Dil. :) One might think that you don't like Nuked. :s
 

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,732
BlitheringIdiot said:
Chatting on IRC/forums is better than an actual social life as it takes less effort and all the 'women' you 'talk' to are hot...

Problem solved!
alot of ppl pretend to be female on chat forums.. social life > forums ,,, hmmm theres a point im trying to get a cross but im not quite sure what it was oh well .. nyeh
 

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,056
The point is that if you get 'involved' with someone on the internet then you deserve all you get.

The sooner you realise that these 'girls' you meet on the interent are actually men, or women who look like men and weigh over 20 stone the better. (no offense to any women here, obviously there are some exceptions)
 

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
130
Conchabar said:
alot of ppl pretend to be female on chat forums.. social life > forums ,,, hmmm theres a point im trying to get a cross but im not quite sure what it was oh well .. nyeh
Some people pretend to be male...

...and how much difference does it make anyway... you're just talking, the body is fairly irrellevant.
 

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,385
Dillinja said:
The point is that if you get 'involved' with someone on the internet then you deserve all you get.

The sooner you realise that these 'girls' you meet on the interent are actually men, or women who look like men and weigh over 20 stone the better. (no offense to any women here, obviously there are some exceptions)
yeah. thanks Dil :p
 

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
Alkoran said:
Some people pretend to be male...

...and how much difference does it make anyway... you're just talking, the body is fairly irrellevant.
~looks around suspiciously~

Okay, own up! Who here is pretending to be a man?!
 

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,056
How the hell will a duck tell us if someone is pretending to be a man or not?! :eek7:
 

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,056
This duck doesn't sound fully capable to me. Putting our lives in the wings of a duck just doesn't sound like a good idea.
 

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
How about a goat with a degree from cambridge?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom