Serious Sam 3

Zede

Part of the furniture
Is a total blast. Sam has dyed his hair black and gawd damn it, really does seem far more serious..less comedic, but still Sam :p

Gfx are super, Ai is better than previous. Some performance issues but overalll a must for any Sam Fan, played for a few hrs last night and was thoroughly satisfied.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
will wait for it to become cheapy .. far too many games to play at the moment. Batman, Skyrim, LA Noire, etc etc

Everz

FH is my second home
The question is..

Is there Deathmatch?
Can we still Rocket Jump?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
far too many games to play at the moment. Batman, Skyrim, LA Noire, etc etc

Tell me about it. Skyrim is a blackhole of game time for me presently. Nothing else can get a look-in, not even TF2 :) If you're into SimCity style games, and I am, Anno 2070 is supposed to be the best yet in that series despite the nazi-style Ubisoft DRM. Another one I'm adding to my "buy on Steam Sale" list along with the new Sam & Batman.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Will wait for a sale and to get a new pc but I really want to play this :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I'll just torrent it as soon as a crack is available then buy it when ever it's in a Steam Sale or below £20..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
IT's still not properly cracked.. but I really do love what the developers added to try and stop piracy :) at the moment, with the latest crack.. a giant invincible scorpion will chase you EVERYWHERE and instantly kill you as soon as it gets near you as long as you are using a pirated version..

Pretty awesome :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Time to order this methinks. Singularity has also dropped in price to about £7 so it's time I give that a try... want to try Rage as well but opinion is so mixed on it. I like the sound of the shooting parts but the rest does sound a little gay.

opticle

Part of the furniture
You summed up rage to a tee :) with this, batman and skyrim I don't know what to do :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Time to order this methinks. Singularity has also dropped in price to about £7 so it's time I give that a try... want to try Rage as well but opinion is so mixed on it. I like the sound of the shooting parts but the rest does sound a little gay.

Rage is pretty much premature ejaculation of gaming. Hot stuff rubbing on your leg, but you're done before you really get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom