Ok i have a question...

Which would be more painful...

Giving birth

Or

Being kicked in the bollox 5 times really hard by pointy high heel shoes

Discuss

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I don't know from experience but woman are built to have children right, I don't think a kick to the nuts or, kidney stones is meant to happen :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
No one ever goes back for another kick in the bollocks. The end.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah was about to say that if a woman gives birth, she might soon want another. No man asks for another kick.

On the "serious" side of things, the quantity and quality of the kicks doesn't matter.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Would you take a kick in the bollocks though if you got a sprog out of it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The guys in the video are tapping each other in the balls gently. They're not hoofing each other in the nuts, they're gently massaging each other's testicles in an expression of their obviously suppressed true sexuality.

Would you take a kick in the bollocks though if you got a sprog out of it?

Fuck no. I wouldn't have sex if I got sprogs out of it.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Next time I'll be sure to address it only to people who are interested in children then.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Next time I'll be sure to address it only to people who are interested in children then.

If it was the only way to have kids then people would, of course.

But then - if getting killed and eaten by a human female the second after dumping your still-pumping nuts inside her, ripping your balls off in the process so they can continue to ram home wads of semen after your death, was the only way to have kids then the majority of humans would still do this.

@Gwadien is right tho. I'm slightly ashamed for partaking. I feel a bit like I'm back in the playground :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
@Gwadien is right tho. I'm slightly ashamed for partaking. I feel a bit like I'm back in the playground :)

Bollocks :) ... You frequently partake in the universally ridiculous argument of pads vs mouses.

Just saying :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I see your kick in the bollocks, and raise you having a camera shoved up your japseye to take a look inside your bladder. I had this yearly for about 8 years, still wince at the thought.

Actually the camera wasn't too bad, it was the tripod that chafed....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Was it a Sony camera and was there a legitimate medical need to do it?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Raven said:
Was it a Sony camera and was there a legitimate medical need to do it?

No, it was designed by the Spanish Inquisition judging by the size of it.

Oh and yes, I had bladder cancer.

leggy

Probably Scottish
having a camera shoved up your japseye

I've never had anything UP my japseye. I still, to this day, have no idea how it's possible. I'm scared to look on youtube.... just in case I get caught looking at willies.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've never had anything UP my japseye. I still, to this day, have no idea how it's possible. I'm scared to look on youtube.... just in case I get caught looking at willies.

the instant you succumb to curiosity you'll realize that several of your best mates AND your mother in law will have been in the room with you the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom