Sepp Blatter - Fuck off

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Ok a bit of a strong thread title but I dont care. Ive just seen and read Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Blatter slams Taylor tackle and i really do wish Sepp Blatter would fuck off. Dont get me wrong it was a bad tackle, but taylor is not a vicious player and it wasnt intentional. He will suffer enough living with what happened and has already had a 3 match ban.

Blatter is by far and away the worst thing to ever happen to football and the guy is a total prick.

[/rant]

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah he's a nationalist dick.

He needs to fuck off and die in a hole.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Dunno, he was right about the 39th game idea being bollocks, and he's right that Celtic & Rangers playing in the Prem is a bad idea. I find Platini more annoying tbh, because he's just so ridiculously French.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Well i think he's entitled to his opinion, even if i think it's total crap. I just don't like the idea of FIFA sticking their nose into a purely national affair. They shouldn't be able to impose further penalties over the governing body that has influence over both contracted players. That's an effective overrule on something that basically, they should keep their damn noses out of.

If FIFA are gonna start reviewing case by case, what's the damn point having our own governing bodies, let's just put football squarely in the hands of these tossers. They have a good idea occassionally, but this interference isn't and shouldn't be welcomed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well i think he's entitled to his opinion, even if i think it's total crap. I just don't like the idea of FIFA sticking their nose into a purely national affair. They shouldn't be able to impose further penalties over the governing body that has influence over both contracted players. That's an effective overrule on something that basically, they should keep their damn noses out of.

If FIFA are gonna start reviewing case by case, what's the damn point having our own governing bodies, let's just put football squarely in the hands of these tossers. They have a good idea occassionally, but this interference isn't and shouldn't be welcomed.

He speaks for FIFA though, he really should consider what he says before blurting out utter crap. He does it very often and I am honestly shocked that the member FA's have not cried out for his blood yet. Between him and Platini they will destroy football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom