Seperate accounts?

Everz

FH is my second home
Long story short, I have 4 accounts (2 EU, 2 US) will these be merged?!

Nate

FH is my second home
I just looked out the window and thought yes............................it is dark. Take it as you like.

Rytz

Loyal Freddie
As much as I'd like to see this happen I'm pretty sure it won't ever be an available option

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Long story short, I have 4 accounts (2 EU, 2 US) will these be merged?!

im in the same boat 2+2

but i think we wont be so lucky may have a chance of mixing em,
once we get there but have to pay to split accounts like make new account and send chars from a . b. c and d to a new e thought it was like 40 dollars a time have to read up on it but think its 40 for like moving 1 account over not 40 per char, have to think what it would cost paying for 4 x accounts x 1 year or moving 4 accounts across to 1 or 2 depending if you need a 2nd account

Everz

FH is my second home
im in the same boat 2+2

but i think we wont be so lucky may have a chance of mixing em,
once we get there but have to pay to split accounts like make new account and send chars from a . b. c and d to a new e thought it was like 40 dollars a time have to read up on it but think its 40 for like moving 1 account over not 40 per char, have to think what it would cost paying for 4 x accounts x 1 year or moving 4 accounts across to 1 or 2 depending if you need a 2nd account

Uggh to much hassle tbh, lame as id rather merge them all into one as i've only ever had one open at a time and each contains significantly high rr toons.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in the same boat 2 x US accts with a Mid Focus and 2 x EU accts with a Hib focus plus some albs.

perfect solution would be to merge these accts, else I will keep the US acct open until I've had time to transfer items to my EU chars then close the US accts down, I'll loose my Hunter which is great fun but oh well :(

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Think many of us are in the same situation, don't see account merging ever becoming an option though :(

Personally I'm just going to keep my active US one and my main EU one running and reroll new bots, but like many would be very happy if they allowed merging even as a chargeable service.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
From what ive read everz the short answer seems to be NO m8!

I also have the same issue, have 3 EU (1 is a BB) accounts and 2 (1 is a BB) US accounts i would like to keep the toons on them all tbh, but there is no way im paying for 5 accounts, so ive decided to roll BBs on both my EU AND US main accounts so i only have to pay for 2 accounts.

I would love to keep my 3rd EU account for my Hib toons but am still undecided what to do about that atm.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Are you logging on tonight Jimbo? I am so sad and lonely :(

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Afraid not bambi, the Mrs has requested my company! should be on tomorrow tho!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, she does have much better tits than you :p

Notice i said BETTER, not BIGGER! :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I will probably see about selling my US account and just stick with my EU one.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Long tits are great tits! Why can't you see that!?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I doubt they will merge accounts as its bad for business. If they can get the community to have 3-4 accounts oopen instead of their usual 2, it's more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom