Selling Shades of Mist

BoBoIa

Fledgling Freddie
Selling Shades of Mist for right amount of cash.

PM for details.

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Send sugah a msg he is after 1 not sure if hew has 1 yet, but he deffinately wants 1.

D.

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL is all i can say. This has to be one of the saddest posts i've seen in a while. pm'd the guy and this was the reply i got.

Re: SoM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah
Hi how much do you want for this?

Price would be 100 euro.

ROFL.

Guess thats why he created a new account for this lol.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
BoBoIa said:
Selling Shades of Mist for right amount of cash.

PM for details.

tosser :)

guildy of mine NEEDS this cloak no bs he sat there for 35hrs nearly non stop and it didnt pop ..... and assholes like u farm it and try sell it for real cash . :(

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:

guildy of mine NEEDS this cloak no bs he sat there for 35hrs nearly non stop and it didnt pop ..... and assholes like u farm it and try sell it for real cash . :(

The respawn timer is up to 36 hours apparently, should have told him to stay 1 hour longer :p. Also camping is the worst way to get som. The best thing to do is try and keep track of when it was last killed, and then estimate a time u think it might be up and check it every so often. I found the respawn time is usally between 9 - 15 hours. This way you also don't get dissapointed when you have been camping it for hours and hours only for a fg to come and do it before you which is just tough luck I'm afraid.

Aussie

Banned
Jpeg[LOD] said:

says the asshole who stole a camped and pulled Sebak(nailah) spawn xD

Lethul

FH is my second home
Aussie said:

LoD worst guild on excalibur!??!?!?! why isnt there a thread about this!??!?! that is even against hte coc

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
LoD worst guild on excalibur!??!?!?! why isnt there a thread about this!??!?! that is even against hte coc

Because only a few members in LoD take mobs etc...whereas certain guilds, as a whole, act like this :p

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

u can go fuck yourself :)

not bother gonna argue with you . u acted like an asshole on purpose cos you knew it was our mob .. u just "used" the coc to the exact letter.. just to be a twat which everybody already knows u are :)

Aussie

Banned
Oh plz tell me what I did wrong m8, looks like your GM didnt agree with your point of view either xD

sshot247.jpg

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Oh plz tell me what I did wrong m8, looks like your GM didnt agree with your point of view either xD

sshot247.jpg

thats called diplomacy :)

as for if he agreed with my point of view. well he didnt disagree with our grps actions after :) .

when u actually take your head from up your ass people might actually think your a ok guy . but im sorry untill then u will always be a tosser :(

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
and imo u didnt even pull......... u aggroed and ran away to avoid your inevitable death . u saw me run down to pull then as i had my back to you "cos u had longer range" u AGGROED (not pulled) then sprinted away so u could use the bullshit exscuse it was your mob u pulled . and using the coc to its exact wording.

Aussie

Banned
well it became clear to me you were gonna steal my campspot when you were ignoring me . when I said "got ppl inc" , you started to buffup. I pulled sebak, started kittening/luring him to my group that was inc, you paniced and stole aggro. anyway temp ban inc =)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Without being there, I must sympathize with Aussie. Why? Because I have been in his position before as a sole mage camping Sebak and then getting her to pop, only to have outsiders steam in and try and take it while my group is still hastening there. I usually spend the time clearing her guards while I wait for this, and I'd be damned if someone would pull the mob from under my nose when that is done.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Jpeg[LOD] said:
and imo u didnt even pull......... u aggroed and ran away to avoid your inevitable death . u saw me run down to pull then as i had my back to you "cos u had longer range" u AGGROED (not pulled) then sprinted away so u could use the bullshit exscuse it was your mob u pulled . and using the coc to its exact wording.
its caled kiteing >_<

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Without being there, I must sympathize with Aussie. Why? Because I have been in his position before as a sole mage camping Sebak and then getting her to pop, only to have outsiders steam in and try and take it while my group is still hastening there. I usually spend the time clearing her guards while I wait for this, and I'd be damned if someone would pull the mob from under my nose when that is done.

the full story belo was.......
i was in atum nearly ALL day killing setians on my scout to try get mau faction . at same time i was watching for sebak pop..

anyways sebak pops ... so i shout in /gu to gather group (robe not for me btw was for a guildy) anyways our grp forms up moves to fos area and looks for sebak we find him just as he entering fos.

pally runs up and pulls him . and gets a bit to close and pulls a cple of fos mobs also .. hence we kill ALL sebaks guards and the FOS adds ... and whilst we were engaging sebak the FOS zerg came from the surrounding forts and keeled us , we wiped out.

so ofc we gathered back at haven and started making way back /who atum that i done several times shown 5 people .... wiffie , a pally , cple of tb people (was a inf+bot killin setians) and a pally .... aussie wasnt even in atum ,

anyways we reach fos zone and i split off from main grp /who atum now shows 6 . including aussies sorc. so we decided mobs ours now cos we are back in fos zone (bascially we knew he would be twat and claim mob , WAY before we even got in /s distance) see aussie just shows how much of a predictile wanker u r :) ... anyways rest of grp head to 3rd fort area . whilst i flyby 2nd fort and fos . no sebak about and no aussie outside fos. so i head to meet grp at 3rd fort which they had checked wnas wasnt there so we then headed to 1st fort. but,,,, aussie had now arrived outside FOS ,,,,, and then sebak came wandering down and into fos ...

our grp knowin knowing aussie was gonan be a twat decided we wasnt just gonna let aussie have the mob after our hard work .

so i ran down towards FOS in range of sebak , and as i hit my aggro spell ... aussie was BEHIND me out of my view and aggroed him at the same time i did... maybe he was a split second before .... but aggro came to us so we killed him got robe .

then a few mins later the ego train came and started avin a go name calling etc etc . most of grp ignored em . i had a go back (as most would of) .. cos ofc they only heard the aussie side of it .

IF aussie had of been there ages folowing him . or camping that spot i wouldnt of minded and ofc would of let himhave mob.
but our grphad already kiled all adds , wiped n came back and was already back in the forts area searching for sebak again before aussie had arrived .. but aussie had been there no longer than 60 seconds (dont say u were there longer aussie cos you'd be a lyin twat if u tried say you was) . hence why we pulled and got robe.

most of u know how much of a dick aussie is and how his l33t attitude is , put that into the equation also and you'll have a better idea of what really happened :)

Aussie

Banned
so much insulting, looks like someone knows he's wrong xD

anyway I arrived at FoS , saw Wildfire lying dead, after about 1min Sebak came from the most W Town, he did some runs in and out the Fortress, after about 2mins he left Fortress to most E Town, going from camp 1 to 2 to 3 and stayed there in all 3 camps about 2min each. Went back to FoS.

so you're not been there for more then 60 sec = hehe xDD
got even screens of it and i'll upload them when i get home :m00:

such frustration, it will only be 3 days m8 :eek:

no sebak about and no aussie outside fos.
no shit einstein, maybe us both were together at the other camps?

aussie had now arrived outside FOS ,,,,, and then sebak came wandering down and into fos
no shit einstein, maybe we both came back from the other camps?

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
no shit einstein, maybe us both were together at the other camps?

no shit einstein, maybe we both came back from the other camps?

maybe it wasnt your mob as u claimed after all then. as for the 3day thing. it wont happen cos im sure goa will check logs and see nothing bad was done :)

as for insults cos i know im wrong. couldnt be further from the truth . imo we didnt do anything wrong the jibes @ you are just my personal opinion to who you are :)

Aussie

Banned
since when can you reclaim mobs after you have left/logged out/died?
and since nobody was there for more then 10mins when i found sebak, the mob was mine.

Aussie

Banned
sebak saw him enter fos so aprox 2mins earlier was first spot of sebak
sebak2 me alone at sebak.
sebak3 LoD arrival.

purely on screens that is 11mins I've been completly alone, more then enough to claim the mob

we gathered back at haven and started making way back /who atum that i done several times shown 5 people .... wiffie , a pally , cple of tb people (was a inf+bot killin setians) and a pally .... aussie wasnt even in atum

aren't you looking stupid now :eek:

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
sebak saw him enter fos so aprox 2mins earlier was first spot of sebak
sebak2 me alone at sebak.
sebak3 LoD arrival.

purely on screens that is 11mins I've been completly alone, more then enough to claim the mob

aren't you looking stupid now :eek:
check yer screenies ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:
since when can you reclaim mobs after you have left/logged out/died?
and since nobody was there for more then 10mins when i found sebak, the mob was mine.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=13682

So you say the mob was yours as you were there solo yet have made a thread in alb forum saying that you wont respect soloers camping mobs they can't take alone?

Personally I wouldn't have pulled the mob if it was in combat at the time but apparently it wasn't anyways, you and jpeg hit it at almost the same time whilst you were there solo and they had a group there.

Anyways, really it's up to GoA to sort it out, had an interesting read through the CoC today and they seem to have deleted huge chunks of it and I can't see where they put them o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom