Selling PS3 with games and extras

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
For a 3 year old 40gb console with nothing going for it? I very much doubt that. He'd also have to give 15% of that to ebay, and pay the postage.
I'm sure someone would buy it for £110-120, not everyone looks for the best deal :) but yeah with fees you won't make that much more..

Nate

FH is my second home
If you trade to cex do you have to pay the postage? If so isn't that like at least a pound every time?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
If you trade to cex do you have to pay the postage? If so isn't that like at least a pound every time?

Probably if you do it by post, but they have stores in most cities.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
CEX Store is only 15 min drive from me so its not a problem :) and I been there today to find out if they have an Ipad 2 in stock and they do. So, I will be putting everything together today/tomorrow morning and sorting it.

I made my other half think we are going clothes shopping when its her birthday :) so this would be a big surprise for her. She dont care so much for clothes, she loves all the electronic geeky stuff like me :) hehe

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Erm a ipad2 from cex? eek. If you are going to get one of those, get it from new mate and from apple.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
All done :) I got £454 Exchange which got me the Ipad 2 - 32gb Black for £420 and the protective casing for £18. So I got back £16 Cash :) Happy Days... my other gonna be soooo happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom