Selling: Power\end pots

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I have got about 100 powerpots\end pots.
5g each - house 322 in Rilan

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Sneaking in some pots for 5p there I see?

Be warned of this wanker.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah its annoying when we set the standards at 10 and you go throw them for 5 :(
They will rollback to 3 in a week at this rate.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
Yeah its annoying when we set the standards at 10 and you go throw them for 5 :(
They will rollback to 3 in a week at this rate.
lots of people whine that theres no pots at all in housing zone..
Lawrence makes a CM full of them and all he gets is shit.. ahh thats so nice! keep up the good work albs! :m00:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Define shit.

I just gave the guy some pointers on how the alchemist should run their monopoly.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i actually bought a powerpot from his cm for 5p, didnt notice it until later when i suddenly saw i was missing 6P (buying via ME-_-) and he refuses to give me back the money... cause "you was gay to me" (i reported a post where he told me to foad on FH) ....
a true fuckhead

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
He has the right to sell it cheaper, but I won't change the price from 10g, but I'll use it up as time goes with my casters :)

Ps.: What could be a fair but high price for a 17% (1000 alc receipt with Ancient Pure mercury) haste pot?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Erhm, did he seriously put pots at 5p on there on purpose? And still people are defending him saying he sell cheap? Or don't people bother reading the whole thread?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Rellik said:
lots of people whine that theres no pots at all in housing zone..
Lawrence makes a CM full of them and all he gets is shit.. ahh thats so nice! keep up the good work albs! :m00:
Does that justify sneaking in pots for 5p a pop when announcing them for 5g (some of the cheapest in housing). And also a bigger chance for people to get fooled?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
i actually bought a powerpot from his cm for 5p, didnt notice it until later when i suddenly saw i was missing 6P (buying via ME-_-) and he refuses to give me back the money... cause "you was gay to me" (i reported a post where he told me to foad on FH) ....
a true fuckhead

Yeh, Maybe if you didnt act the way you had to him he would of refunded you.
Sneakey: YES
Clever: YES

Its up to him what he does, By them or dont, just be carefull which ones you buy ?

A

Aoln

Until someone does the same to you, or someone steals an artifact you're camping, or someone steals everything you own because you trusted them with your details, or someone doesnt give you items back after you ask someone to swap them between chars. Hope it happens to you then we'll see how you defend your friends.

Conniving cu*t really.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
Yeh, Maybe if you didnt act the way you had to him he would of refunded you.
Sneakey: YES
Clever: YES

Its up to him what he does, By them or dont, just be carefull which ones you buy ?
It's that way until you make the same mistake.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ive made the same mistake, and got abuse such as "stupid c*nt you bought it".. but i didnt make a whine post/rightnow him..

As of later tonight, i ensure all pots on his house will be 5gold, Or there will be a lil trouble.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry about this shit..

But its sorted, it will never ever happen again, and gogo buy cheap pots ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom