Selling Pl :) In Plats

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:
That guy was Warlockss but might be thesame.

Trying to buy your way into fins is funny though everything does have its price in this game tbh.

BUT don't assume this guy is Warlockss coz Warlockss was widely regarded as a total goon.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Name: Warlok Darkmatter <New Dawn> Race: Elf Class: Enchanter Level: 50 RP: 28,716 (RR2L5) Last Week: 18,909 Realm: Hibernia

Lets compare RR rather than number of 50s ;d

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Why do that Simmern? Ure lowering ureself to the same lvl then. Would have to include ure goal with ure char/playtime... etc... Just compare what the dude are saying/doing to what you would have done, and then hopefully figure out that the person is less of a nice guy than you :cheers:

Not that it is thread related - soz

Pm a price for PL'ing plz >_<

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Simmern said:
Name: Warlok Darkmatter <New Dawn> Race: Elf Class: Enchanter Level: 50 RP: 28,716 (RR2L5) Last Week: 18,909 Realm: Hibernia

Lets compare RR rather than number of 50s ;d

/clap sims - thats original - writre your own material ? :flame:
actually I used to be in Hib for a long time and then I followed an rl friend to albion and came back here about 3/4 weeks ago -

I aint a power gamer anymore either so my play time in those short weeks on this random character isnt high - thanks for your real good piece though - specced inteligence Id say :twak:

but thanks for showing us all what duskwave is - i rated your post amongst the top and i dont see why asking someone who is a current loot or next in line to sell their place to you is a big deal - I just reffered to an old Barrys World post about another fins whine and people agreed it was just a group and group leaders rules applied so I chanced my arm and dont regret it - that list is fucking bollocks and gets reset every night or whenever whoever is in the mood - I reset it at one stage myself a few months back in enchanter times - I already worked hard to get to 50 with a hero without animist fins and little chanter fins - levelling a hero aint easy so I wasnt about to do a whole grind again - I have ra's and ml's to get ...

And to finish - Spleen you know yourself - you ran with my older characters ... I never played as warlockss or whatever but I do recall a brief moment in fanasty when I was a member that they had a guy called warlockss who constantly whined about me stealing his name -- kinda funny -- warlok --- warlockss - i wonder if he tried mine first and it was taken ? I reckon so -

regardless - dont have a toon called warlockss and I would never have a name that is taken a few times to the point where i would add s's on till i got it -

thanks for listening and simm please send a pm with your opinion rather than drowning us originality - I kinda got the fins blast about 2 pages back so thanks for catching up --

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Was ronso your hero?

btw I personally dont see much wrong with buying anything in this game with plats whether it be PL, a fins place or whatever - every man has his price.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Event said:
Was ronso your hero?

btw I personally dont see much wrong with buying anything in this game with plats whether it be PL, a fins place or whatever - every man has his price.

sheesh - u have a short memory chief :)

the transfer etc ? nothing ? :cheers:

Yeah - Ronso is Warlok

I dont want to push my point on this but this is my personal feelings on it -

Im a mixed kind of guy - you know - i like a bit of pve and I like a big of rvr - I like a bit of galla and then I like a bit of Darkness Falls - but Toa forces your hand to pve/quest - It makes you go somewhere not everyone wants to go ...

Its put people off the game for sure - a lot of the hard core people are gone - Black Falcons are halfed from what I hear due to Toa and this isnt a whine but people must realise the enjoyment of levelling a character in sd/tc/cm fades rather rapidly when you realise that the next few months after you ding 50 you will spend head down in sheets of Vision of sages and /dig shite -

Im slowly putting myself off pve as it is so Im using fins and I know how to play the character already so its all good - the buying my way in thing is simple - I spent 3/4 weeks on a lootboy list waiting and getting shafted and waiting and so on ...and Im not spending anymore time wasting hours in a pay as you play cafe that is overpriced enough -

and im not actually defending myself as this thread has nothing to do with me really but I ironically got caught out on a point and its quite funny but while Im here i thought I would voice my thoughts on it -

Thanks for listening :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom