Selling Pl :) In Plats

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
ok givf a price today and I take it up, we start tomorrow

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Are you the same guy who offered me 20 plat 3 days ago for me to skip u into fins - or is that another random rich kid ?

Warlok

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Are you the same guy who offered me 20 plat 3 days ago for me to skip u into fins - or is that another random rich kid ?

Warlok

20 plats for a finsspot? :eek2:

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
warlok.jpg

lol

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Warlok... Ain't that the guy who scammed VF for Easmarach Stinger or sth a while back?

Xzibit

Fledgling Freddie
seems to be the guy who told me he will send goa about me, coz during was lk i couldnt givf him a spot in group as looter :eek7:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Shrye said:
Warlok... Ain't that the guy who scammed VF for Easmarach Stinger or sth a while back?

nope - different character - might have been warlockss but dont know-

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Eluvia said:

i believe there was more to that conversation and i accept i have way too much money :p

i suppose lucky for some unlucky for others and at the end of the day a a group is a group and guess what - ill do the same thing tomorrow - ill count my money and my 50s against ures :)

well have fun - im gonna go play with meh 2 buffs bots and main and all my friends i got fins ;p

thanks and ill buy u a house sometime

ps fins is gone as of next week or ... ? whas the animist nerf gonna do to it ?

Bellona

Banned
haha, guess how many /level 20 animist there be spamming lowest lvl shrooms near fins just to ruin it for those there, or to steal spot :m00:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
haha, guess how many /level 20 animist there be spamming lowest lvl shrooms near fins just to ruin it for those there, or to steal spot :m00:

and they cant do that atm ? oO

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Alme said:
and they cant do that atm ? oO
no because there is no max limit of shrooms to a zone yet, it comes next patch i think, or maybe NF patch dunno

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I was browsing through American forums to find an answer to meh own question and appaerantly the animist nerf isnt that great that chanters are back on fins duty :p

ill find the link and lob it up later -

I was list keeper recently and the amount of people wanting last minute fins was unreal - its like the millenium bug the way it was going on - FINS will END next Patch !! omens inc :)

anyway aparently its all good and general pve is still fine for anis and therefore fins should be a good to go situation too-

Warlok

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Next patch you get 15 mushies pr animist tops, that means you have to have high level animists using level 50 shrooms instead of a bunch of /level animists spamming low level mushies. Thats all, you wont find much whining about it on US forums simply because its not much of a nerf at all.

It will however as far as I know prevent solo animists with a FOP bot from farming high level ML mobs they were never intended to solo in the first place, but imo thats just a good thing anyway.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
It will however as far as I know prevent solo animists with a FOP bot from farming high level ML mobs they were never intended to solo in the first place, but imo thats just a good thing anyway.

suppose i wont be farming chamberlain anymore then ;<

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
i believe there was more to that conversation and i accept i have way too much money :p

i suppose lucky for some unlucky for others and at the end of the day a a group is a group and guess what - ill do the same thing tomorrow - ill count my money and my 50s against ures :)

well have fun - im gonna go play with meh 2 buffs bots and main and all my friends i got fins ;p

thanks and ill buy u a house sometime

ps fins is gone as of next week or ... ? whas the animist nerf gonna do to it ?

You play in the gaming lan that I work in and afaik you have one lvl 50 and a lv 37 bb on the same act as ur main because i know the guy who is pling a bb on ur acct. Btw if you change my FH sig again Im gonna kick ur ass irl.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Taen said:
You play in the gaming lan that I work in and afaik you have one lvl 50 and a lv 37 bb on the same act as ur main because i know the guy who is pling a bb on ur acct. Btw if you change my FH sig again Im gonna kick ur ass irl.

go taen go taen <gets the pom poms out>

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:

Ill second that "GO TAEN GO TAEN" :)))))))

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:

There were two more lines as far as i can remember... you qq'd that youd been on the list for ages and it kept getting reset, I didn't beleive you and said sry no again.

The point isn't that you have too much money, its that your a hypocrite and quite willing to shaft someone you don't know for your own personal gain..which makes you a twat.

Ronso said:
i suppose lucky for some unlucky for others

Luck has nothing to do with it, some ppl are willing to go behind everyones back and stitch up others... this makes them lucky how?

Ronso said:
guess what - ill do the same thing tomorrow

I don't doubt this for a second.

Ronso said:
ill count my money and my 50s against ures :)

I don't presume for one second to have many lvl 50's or much in game money but apparently i have more than ur 1 :clap: , but I suppose it would be in keeping with your personality to lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom