D

duzic

Hi all i have a few items for sale here is the list

Sidi bracer quickness +33 matter 8% body 7%

Cracked gear ring parry +3 rejuv +3 Dex +18 slash 8%

Armsman epic all con dur 100%

also selling some glowys:
Rift sealer staff (blue glow) Staff +5 piety +21 90%qual

2-handed slash (blue/white glow) 2handed +3 str +15 quickness +16 crush 7% qual 95% lvl 49 cold DD proc

2 DM slash poles (blue glow) polearm +4 slash +3 parry +3 body 4% lvl 50 heat DD proc

2-handed crush (gold with fire glow) 2-handed +4 crush +3 parry+3 body 4% lvl 50 heat DD proc

1-handed crush (blue with lighting glow) Rejuv +5 piety +15 power+6 crush 5% qual 94 lvl 45 spirit DD charge 10 out of 10

1-handed thrust (red glow) thrust +3 duel wield +3 dex +13 quickness +13

Reply with offers or contact me on game i with be on with Duzic Suzic, Cuzic, Wuzic or Davidblain

Thx u

Duzic lvl 50 hybrid arms
Suzic lvl 22 infil
Cuzic lvl 22 cleric
Wuzic lvl 21 fire wiz
Davidblain lvl 20 mind sorc

L

loxleyhood

Three guesses what we do in the trading forums, and after the first guess im going to start punching you in the face.

F

Fagane

dumb ass, trade forum for this, stop spamming this part with this crap.

Fagane

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Three guesses what we do in the trading forums, and after the first guess im going to start punching you in the face.

Originally posted by Fagane

Fagane

OR one could use a more friendly approach and just say:

Hey m8, use the trade forums instead. Better for you since people looking to buy stuff will look there.

But then again, if you have inferior complexes mebe u gotta be rude to others :)

T

tripitaka

Fagane

Did someone shit the bed this morning ?

Give the guy a break.

F

Fagane

Not when they post it in trade forum AND here. Then its just a dumb ass, nothing more or less. I hope they ever start to delete these threads instead of letting them stay on this forum.

Fagane

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

The only reason they stay on this forum is because you keep bumping them. The original poster has only made 5 posts in total so it is safe to assume that he made this post without realising that there are seperate Trading forums for each realm.

Just because you have seen dozens of people do the same thing doesn't give you the right to act like a total fuckwit to anyone else who makes the same mistake.

And, yes, I am aware of the irony of bumping this with my own reply.

P

Pin

Not when they post it in trade forum AND here. Then its just a dumb ass, nothing more or less. I hope they ever start to delete these threads instead of letting them stay on this forum.

Fagane

No, you half-pound of pig shit.

He made a post here, Loxley (rudely) told him there was a trade forum, and then he (politely and correctly) went and posted his thread in the trade forum.

And then the following day you decide to bump an unused thread just so you could insult someone.

B

bob007

Fagane

hmm wonder who the "dumb ass" is here tbh.

Guy posts here at 17.35.

Gets reply, Funny reply mind that points him at the trade forums.

Guy posts in trade forums at 18.09.

Retard jumps on bandwagon at 08.54, Maybe late for school...

In short, Read all, UNDERSTAND. Then form an opinionated reply then can aleast make some sense, other then opening yourself up to flames.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by stighelmer
OR one could use a more friendly approach and just say:

Hey m8, use the trade forums instead. Better for you since people looking to buy stuff will look there.

But then again, if you have inferior complexes mebe u gotta be rude to others :)

No inferiority complex towards people with poor spelling my good man.

D

duzic

hi :) im kinda new 2 BW so did not know there was a trading forum thx u guys for politely replying unlike some of these stupid ass little school kids who make useless replys

cheers

T

tripitaka

Fagane

So you DID shit the bed this morning.

+1 ;)

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by loxleyhood
No inferiority complex towards people with poor spelling my good man.

Well to be honest, my comment was for the most part aimed at "the other guy".

But on a side note my equally good man, it is good to know that you do not suffer from an inferiority complex. At least not towards people with poor spelling ;)

E

elbeek

Fagane for once stop behaving like a faggot.

N

nerve

Lol, git.

Fagane

Well, after browsing through the Fagane/Falcor/Aligro-SIDI threads I was like 'hey, I don't know who's in the wrong or the right here, wasn't there, don't know the circumstances'.

After reading this retarded remark it became a lot clearer though.

THANX!

Nerve.

Users who are viewing this thread