Selling immolated ring

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Selling 2x Immolated rings.. 30p each.. pm me here or ingame :cheers:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
wanna trade one of the rings for cs so if you got cs an need a ring pm me here for ingame

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
price has gone up i bought 2 for about 12p about 6 months ago... i might even think of selling them now :)

:m00:

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
price has gone up i bought 2 for about 12p about 6 months ago... i might even think of selling them now :)

:m00:
naah just greeders who think it has

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
its realy ez to farm rly witch eeben kinda show's as he make's this kind of post every once awhile, when i farmed the ml1.1 encounter i sold em 4 like 10P - 15P witch i kinda think is the right price

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
its realy ez to farm rly witch eeben kinda show's as he make's this kind of post every once awhile, when i farmed the ml1.1 encounter i sold em 4 like 10P - 15P witch i kinda think is the right price
aye 10-15p sometimes 20p if theres none on CM
taking 30p is just pure greed

Pallando

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
aye 10-15p sometimes 20p if theres none on CM
taking 30p is just pure greed
If you consider the fact that I tried to buy one from Eeb for an EX-guildie of his at a fair price, but was refused, as Eeb would prefer to rip off non-guildies, it does indeed show pure greed.

Niffnuff

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I have been recently farming 1.1 and did it before numerous times. I got 2 rings and that was it.
Now everyone who thinks its an easy thing to farm go do it yourself and experience what it is like to do this b0ring encounter like 6+ hours for maybe 1 ring :/. I know there might be people who have had more luck, but comparing the price to scrolls I truly say that this one is much harder to get and the price should therefore be appropriate. In addition you also need a 50 mincer and I doubt that everyone got one on his account(s)...

Just my 2cents though ;)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
imo if people put in the time and effort to farm items then they can try sell it atr whatever price they want.... if it dont sell then they will drop price.. if sum1 buys it , then thats obviously worth it to that person.

hence it aint about greed if not many on cm.. whereas IMO when it comes to respec stones thats a rip off and those selling for 20p+ are greedy cos there are LOTS of them avaliable,.

where as soooooo many people claim immo ring is common and is easy to far,m. then why is it they are so rare on cm's? and those on cm's are exspensive...

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Lmao at you trolls.

He sells the items for whatever price HE wants because HE farmed the scrolls.

Stop qq'ing and farm them yourself if you can't pay the price.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Lmao at you trolls.

He sells the items for whatever price HE wants because HE farmed the scrolls.

Stop qq'ing and farm them yourself if you can't pay the price.

It's nice to see you actually bother reading the other posts.

And the enc can easily be done with loads of other classes than a mincer Niffnuff and usually much faster than a mincer :p

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
well when a guildie needs 1 we put togther a grp of 1 mincer + sally, 1BB, 2 wizz/theurg's... this grp can take down the encounter in 1½ min (from activation) we farm until we got the ring and leave, i just remember back in the days where i couldnt sell mine 4 10P

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
It's nice to see you actually bother reading the other posts.

And the enc can easily be done with loads of other classes than a mincer Niffnuff and usually much faster than a mincer :p

I did - i bother to read all of them. Yes i am aware i put scrolls instead of immo ring - so what? qq more.

If the enc. can be done so easily then farm it yourself and stop the annoying qqing.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
His time, his items, his choice of price.

Don't like it? Then ignore the thread and farm your own.

Personally I would happily pay 30plat for an immolated ring if I needed one, as I don't have the time to chain farm it.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
PM me ingame or on FH please Eeben. Want to know if you're interested in trading one ring for a malamis belt.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
hmm pallando when have you askt me to sell you one???? maybe you thinking about the time i was selling them for my m8 an if he dont wanna drop the price there is not much i can do.. but guess its easyer just to flaim me because you know how much my english suck so i cant defend my self...

You can call me greedy or what ever you want its the only way i can get the cash i need to finish my theug template an mincer template..

An im only greedy with ppl i dont like..

Pallando

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
hmm pallando when have you askt me to sell you one????
I suppose next you'll say you didn't realise a guildie needed one, cos you never read forums, even tho you posted what you still needed for your temp on there
Eeben said:
An im only greedy with ppl i dont like..
I rest my case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom