Selling everything!!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
So are you Mr Soulfly, keep your opinions to yourself.

Oh really.

Did you even bother to going to the god damn CM ? No, you didn't.

It was full of grey con adamantium chain, hence the comment full of crap :)

So maybe you should be quiet.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
SoulFly said:
Oh really.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dorimor1

Banned
SoulFly said:
Oh really.

Doesn't matter what he has, still unecessary to make comments like that, adamantium chain can be useful to some people, your comment could discourage potential buyers to visit his house.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Doesn't matter what he has, still unecessary to make comments like that, adamantium chain can be useful to some people, your comment could discourage potential buyers to visit his house.

Many pages full of grey random quality adamantium chain leggings + this kind of a thread = posted why by the poster ?

Yes, to piss about with people and to make them waste their time.

I admit that I should've entered more detail in my first post, but then again I didn't think that someone, who didn't know anything about what was on the CM, to post in the thread ;(

Dorimor1

Banned
SoulFly said:

Many pages full of grey random quality adamantium chain leggings + this kind of a thread = posted why by the poster ?

Yes, to piss about with people and to make them waste their time.

I admit that I should've entered more detail in my first post, but then again I didn't think that someone, who didn't know anything about what was on the CM, to post in the thread ;(

Neither did I think that someone would come into the thread and talk crap like some 12 year old, though knowing it was you, I wouldn't be surprised. Perhaps if you can't take it when other people put things on their CMs, you should follow suit like your friends and sell up on eBay, now I need to do something more worthwhile, cya around!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Neither did I think that someone would come into the thread and talk crap like some 12 year old, though knowing it was you, I wouldn't be surprised. Perhaps if you can't take it when other people put things on their CMs, you should follow suit like your friends and sell up on eBay, now I need to do something more worthwhile, cya around!

Hahahaha. Like a 12 year old? Okay, you win the internet award for this comment.

Who are you anyway ? Someone from the US who plays thidranki on Euro-daoc, who I have never even had the pleasure to meet.

I can take alot of things you know, and you can't possibly even try to wind me up with these flames ;)

This thread was made to piss about and to act funny, but it didn't amuse me, hence the full of crap comment.

Ebaying ? Who has ebayed what where?

Piss off :D

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
been said b4 sooo many times .. " i want to sell stuff go look at my cm " post are total BS tbh .. if the person really wanted items to sell then he/she should post what the items are and the buyouts ..

the whole dam housing is full of cm's that are full of mainly ROG crap. but even if friky is selling pin's shawls ML10 drops it wouldnt make a lota difference as 99.99999 % of people who read this arent gonna go take a look

id like to see your option Dorimor1 is every1 who owns a house posts as Friky has ." SELLING STUFF ON MY CM >>>> GO LOOK " . well it would basicly bring down these forums as no1 would bother even checking here and ME would be the only place visited

SF posting that is in the .000001% and actually went and checked .. dunno if that makes him special / stupid or just bored :D (might make a poll on this soon)

apart from that i still want to keep my membership to the <Friky Fan Club>

friky

Fledgling Freddie
but my CM is near near entrend ud be suprised.. some nice near

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
friky said:
but my CM is near near entrend ud be suprised.. some nice near

good luck m8

maybe post the "nice gear" and youll prolly sell it quicker if the price is right ofc :D

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
friky said:
new message :

GO to house 72 exal!

Friky, I went to see the cm there aswell and saw nothing out of the ordinary (which you refer to selling everything, alas making poor me think that it would've been full of stuffs), what was that I might've missed ?

And a dear apology for writing such replies to your thread.

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
So are you Mr Soulfly, keep your opinions to yourself.

i will allways be defending SF, you are out of line m8!! SO KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF NEXT TIME, go play with your barbie now, kthxbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom