Selling 2 Blue Holocrons

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pudzy

Looking for 3.5m each atm, if anyones interested please lemmie know, ingame or on here.

A

amuse

*caugh* 3,5 mil??????????

ive seen Frienzy Grauls go for less, and u cant tame those any more

P

pudzy

I sold the last ones I had for 4 million.. and that was 'offered' to me.. this is a decent price, imo. If you dont want to buy them, don't reply to the thread.

Comparing a Holocron to a pet, aint exactly equal, my 16hours farming a Holo vs someones 1minute to tame a pet, in past patches.

Oh, and do learn to spell if you insist on trolling my threads.

A

amuse

just reacting to the price.. i mean, 3.5 mill... that alot...i mean, u hafto be realy desperate to pay that much for a holocron..

think of it this way, u spend what, a couple of days finding 1 or 2 holos, if ur lucky, u can spend 1 houer finding 1 holo, but geting 3,5 mill takes more time.

but i guess that a doctor that cant realy go holo hunting would MAYBE pay that much for a holocron... but then again, he will need 3 more, and that going to be an uggly price

T

tris-

stfu with flames pudzy please if not please go back to the daoc boards. i thought the same as he, how many people have 3.5 mil cr on a euro server?

P

pudzy

heh... alot more than u2 know, 1 sold, 1 to go :).

btw, if you 2 wana talk to me, im on irc.quakenet in swg chan, feel free to pm me there, where we can discuss how much of an overpriced bastard I am.

A

-adz-

Originally posted by pudzy
I sold the last ones I had for 4 million.. and that was 'offered' to me.. this is a decent price, imo. If you dont want to buy them, don't reply to the thread.

Comparing a Holocron to a pet, aint exactly equal, my 16hours farming a Holo vs someones 1minute to tame a pet, in past patches.

Oh, and do learn to spell if you insist on trolling my threads.

Taming and selling a fully grown pet takes much longer than 16hrs. I've seen holos go for just over 1 million, and its hardly worth the money.

Good luck ripping off kiddies

P

pudzy

Wanna leave your name/server names? wouldnt mind msging u lot tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread