Self-owned :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
After killing 43 mobs in a task dungeon, I had to kill the final mob (my pet), and I thus released it. Soooo, seeing it's past two in the morning, and I'm getting a little tired, I forgot that the thing was ml9, and since I didn't bother creating any distance, it twoshot me :( The final mob.. /cry

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
its worrying that it didnt 1shot you with that 38af armour of yours xd

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
lol ! classic :D

Thats really not something you should admit to doing on FH, you'll never live it down.

I do hope you screenshotted it :england:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
How come they always give you Clear ze caves tasks when solo and other quests when not solo ?!? :touch:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
You said you wanted an rvr guild and all that, but after posting that I'm just sure you enjoy destroying your own plans :p

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Task dungeons are evul and make your brain dissolve. Proof above.

Old school lvling ftw! :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
m8 i kinda did the samething....... spent 30 mins running around TD screaming in /gu and /as that daoc is bugged shit etc only to realise the last mob wa smy pet haha the shame:)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
lol ! classic :D

Thats really not something you should admit to doing on FH, you'll never live it down.

I do hope you screenshotted it :england:
I'm just hoping it'll make people forget some of the worse things I did in the past :p
Kinag said:
You said you wanted an rvr guild and all that, but after posting that I'm just sure you enjoy destroying your own plans :p
Not really enjoying it, but it seems to be what I'm best at :<

Got a screeny, but it just shows my sorc getting hit for like 5xx dmg and the pet walking off :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom