Seige league

J

[JKoN]KOSH

Hi all

just thought id let you have advance warning of the seige league were planing , 1st of all (working on the backup princeable) i have assigned a team of 2 admins to run this league Anidante and Picto, or in other words dont blame me if it goes wrong, its all there fault mwuhaha :)

basic setup is as follows :

this is win or lose league you cannot draw in a match, and with luck the league itself, matches are based on the best of 3 format with scoring is as follows :

Match Win 3 points

Match Loss 0 points

If at the end of this season 2 or more teams have somehow won all there matches (therefore drawing), then we will have a do or die winner takes all playoff, there are no groups in this league just a football style league table ie :

Team Played Wins Losses

easy to follow and nice and simple, ths is NOT a frags contest it doesnt matter what you score in game, its either win or lose.

Teams :

Teams are to be clanned and must consist of 8 named players, of those 8 atleast 5 must be available to play on the day.

Team Contacts :

Emails and irc channels must be suplied with the signups

i will post more detailed info closer to kick off time however as of now i will accept signups at this email address kosh-@barrysworld.com i will forward the info to ani and pic, please include the clan name, clan leaders, irc channel, irc network, email address and the names of ALL your players.

*******************IMPORTANT NOTE *******************

This is CLAN only , and those players on the team MUST be active clan members there is to be NO merc'ing , NO ringers, NO "standins" etc etc etc , any clans caught doing this will be ejected post hast and more likely than not banned from anyother league/event ( this includes individual members in duelsday)

A

AniDante

************ Update ************

Hello, everyone. Kosh has put meh in charge of the Seige League and to save him going through a mailbox stuffed full (yeah it could happen) please redirect all your eager sign ups to the Seige league into my seige inbox located at anidante@gawab.com <<< NEW email address.

Please get your clan leader/representative to do this and provide as much information on your team as possible, such as a member listing (keep it under 20 though :p )

Right then, get emailing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread