seen the new Nexus One ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not impressed by the review. the HTC Bravo looks like it will offer more, as does the sony x10.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeah much prefer the X10

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That being said, I do hope it does well. Android really is fantastic as a smartphone OS.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Having had an Xperia X1 in the past, I wasn't happy with the build quality so I'll be avoiding Sony-Ericsson phones for the time being.

The Nexus One seems like an Android version of the HTC HD2, which I am sorely tempted to go for. Android is nice... my wife has a HTC Magic and she loves it to pieces.

Tilda

Android is the best phone OS by far. I'm trying to decide between Nexus1 and DROID atm.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Adware in the palm of your hand.

No thanks :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I have an andriod phone as well as an iphone and i reckon the iphone is much better.

I hate the fact with the android doesnt close things so your battery just sucks if you havent got a close everything app

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i just read that it will be available on Vodaphone. I take it no-one will be using it then lol

I dont know a single person on vodaphone, my work phone is vodaphone and it loses signal more than o2 or Tmobile

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have a Sharp clamshell on Vodafone PAYG. The handset is 9 years old. Get a perfect signal every single time I make a call

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have an andriod phone as well as an iphone and i reckon the iphone is much better.

I hate the fact with the android doesnt close things so your battery just sucks if you havent got a close everything app

Which version of android are you running and on which phone? Android uses smart close, it closes programs when it is low on resources. I have not had my battery life affected because of this.

The only people I know that do not like android are iphone users, this is because they are sucked in by apples marketing, and they would have to be, paying so much for so little ;p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Which version of android are you running and on which phone? Android uses smart close, it closes programs when it is low on resources. I have not had my battery life affected because of this.

The only people I know that do not like android are iphone users, this is because they are sucked in by apples marketing, and they would have to be, paying so much for so little ;p

Seeing as i have both i can say unbiased which one i prefer and not just what other people tell me. I have the G1 and my housemate has the Hero

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The g1 is hardly a great example of an adnroid phone, it was more a test case. The hero battery life is better than my mates 3g iphone (with the latest firmware upgrade).

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well i think i would rather listen to my own opinion. To be fair your arguement was void as soon as you said

(y)

The screen is a million times better on iphone, movies play much better, the music player is better, though i do like the linking with Android that links you to youtube and google to find out more about the artist, even if i have only used it once or twice.

I've had a proper play with my mates phone too and they have taken things away that were in the G1 (i miss the keyboard for one) and a few other things too. I renewed my iphone and chuffed i did. I wouldnt renew the Android though.

This is all purely my opinion on using both for over a year its not based on anyone elses opnions or marketing ploys

FYI Chet im actually pretty anti Apple, i hate the restrictions they put on everything and the fact i have to use iringer to change ringtones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom